oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think part of the problem with bringing either back would be the wages.  Obviously we don't know what we were paying them but I'm guessing it was more than they were worth to us.  My preference would be for Watmore to be the fourth choice striker i.e. we bring in three better ones than him but I know that's probably not realistic.

i also hope we sign two strikers and have watmore and coburn as 3rd and 4th, but as was pointed out to me, wilder likes 5 strikers, so wouldnt mind that being balagun.

6 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

So If you had to pick the perfect but slightly  realistic striker signing for us who we going for ?

David McGoldrick

4 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

So If you had to pick the perfect but slightly  realistic striker signing for us who we going for ?

Still Gyokeres for me.

Sounds like Coventry are actually prepared to sell him.

Not sure he'd be perfect but I was really impressed by him up here, despite him being on the losing side.

Fairly young and doesn't have the pedigree to be able to demand stupid wages.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, tmcc said:

i think its been so long since iv seen a decent striker iv forgotton what they look like 😅

image.png.32db99e8ee01a1d933cabdca23d9948a.pngcontent://com.amazon.cloud9.FileProvider/images/screenshot/16541136559872003102839.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
28 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Gyokeres or Riis if we want a cheaper option that does similar things

21 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Still Gyokeres for me.

Sounds like Coventry are actually prepared to sell him.

Not sure he'd be perfect but I was really impressed by him up here, despite him being on the losing side.

Fairly young and doesn't have the pedigree to be able to demand stupid wages.

Got to be up there , I quite like the look of adebayo

45 minutes ago, "KM" said:

David McGoldrick

Haha, it was tongue in cheek, I’m not sure what kind of striker we would be looking for to be honest. Plus there aren’t many obvious ones that I would want and I don’t know much about the lad from Coventry. 

I am not sure if its been mentioned but Echo are saying we are keeping an eye on Lucas Joao. He has a bit of everything. Physicality, pace and a goal threat. His issue and its a fairly big one is purely his injury record.

Only made 24 appearances last season but still manager to outscore any of our strikers despite his limited appearances with 10 goals

17 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I am not sure if its been mentioned but Echo are saying we are keeping an eye on Lucas Joao. He has a bit of everything. Physicality, pace and a goal threat. His issue and its a fairly big one is purely his injury record.

Only made 24 appearances last season but still manager to outscore any of our strikers despite his limited appearances with 10 goals

Availability is the best ability, but if Joao can play half a season and Watmore can play half a season we'd have one good strikers worth between the two of them 👀 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Rob said:

I love how people on this forum who been on for long term are keeping tabs on peoples transfer recommendations or verdicts they gave out when they signed to use against them in future haha

#TransferPolice

For me I can remember a poster saying we were in for Ross McCormack for 2.5m but it changed last minute. 

Ahhh those were the days 🥲

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

For me I can remember a poster saying we were in for Ross McCormack for 2.5m but it changed last minute. 

Ahhh those were the days 🥲

we were in for Ross McCormack, for ages - it was a whole big thing.

Also, VB basically got verbally harassed off the forum after that and he never came back. Passed away last year 😞 Big RIP

• Sad 7
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?