oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

We really need to get on the phone to Erik Botheim who is leaving Krasnador on a free. He's bound to have plenty of suitors though so might be looking at a top league. A real talent up front.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, tmcc said:

i agree somewhat, it hasnt been overly effective yet, But i think it's too early to drop it. Wilders only had half a season really with the squad during which we played every 3/4 days on average, so not much time on the training pitch. Also, were trying to instill change in a side that's been playing Dinoball under Warnock/pulis, I was fairly shocked that the team adapted as quickly as it did TBH.

Its such an effective tactic, im happy to keep trying it into next season as hopefully, it will work better after a full pre-season of training and a couple of signings more suited to playing it.

TIfo did a good  breakdown video on Wilders tactics a while back, its an interesting watch.

Yeh I seen that and agree that he needs more time and a couple of transfer windows to try and get it right. The issue is football moves on and tactics need to evolve a little bit when opponents work it out but let's see how it looks with a more balanced and capable left hand side hopefully.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Borodane said:

We really need to get on the phone to Erik Botheim who is leaving Krasnador on a free. He's bound to have plenty of suitors though so might be looking at a top league. A real talent up front.

Can’t someone ask Boronorwegian to ring him?

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Borodane said:

if u got his number I'll give him a ring later

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Archer would be a good loan signing, unlikely to get a look in at Villa really can’t see a prem team coming in for him

I doubt anyone in the prem would take him as you say, they'd be asking themselves why he isn't getting a look in at a pretty poor Villa team. I reckon he's destined for another Championship loan maybe a loan abroad.

I'd heard a couple of weeks ago from someone within the club that the aim for the kit was the 17th June. 

I was told this was due to Errea delivering the kits to the club.

I assumed that was the launch date for the kit to be on sale and it would be announced beforehand.

So with that assumption, the kit should be announced start of next week.

45 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

No 😂 I literally said I don’t want to sell Dijksteel in my 2nd sentence. I’m merely saying if we were to sell then the club has McNair to slot in his place. 

47 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

No 😂 I literally said I don’t want to sell Dijksteel in my 2nd sentence. I’m merely saying if we were to sell then the club has McNair to slot in his place. 

Yeh and I said mcnair isn't good enough to replace him long term in my original response to you.

1 hour ago, nunthorpered said:

One of those mid to lower champ level players. He wouldn't get in our team now

He ran us ragged a few games I seem to recall, then got his prem move but barely played. Don't know what his form was like at Millwall though, maybe he's went downhill like you say. 

1 minute ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Yeh and I said mcnair isn't good enough to replace him long term in my original response to you.

I don't know where you get all this McNair hate from? I'd have him down as one of our players of the season, although his form did tail off a little.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?