oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Well Gayle might still happen, but we haven't even had talks with him or Newcastle yet. And we've made further progress on other targets.

If he comes in it won't be as first choice.

You are saying we have not even had talks with him or Newcastle and @Lurker the other day said the deal almost done.

Someones source is way off the mark.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Well Gayle might still happen, but we haven't even had talks with him or Newcastle yet. And we've made further progress on other targets.

If he comes in it won't be as first choice.

Which others?

Just now, Borodane said:

Botheim on a free, Armstrong on loan, Gyökeres on a perm and Giles loan/perm. Done and done.

I hate to be the one to deliver the bad news. I doubt Boro even know who Botheim is.

If we're actually looking at both Armstrong & Gyokeres. I think we'll get one not both.

Giles I wanted in January but he went to Blackburn. I think he would be a good signing.

15 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I hate to be the one to deliver the bad news. I doubt Boro even know who Botheim is.

If we're actually looking at both Armstrong & Gyokeres. I think we'll get one not both.

Giles I wanted in January but he went to Blackburn. I think he would be a good signing.

If the club don't know about Botheim's situation it would be a gross failure on our part.

35 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

You are saying we have not even had talks with him or Newcastle and @Lurker the other day said the deal almost done.

Someones source is way off the mark.

Lurkers usually reliable

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Will said:

If the club don't know about Botheim's situation it would be a gross failure on our part.

I'm sure i read not long ago that Arsenal were interested in him

Just now, AllBoro10 said:

Bournemouth preparing 10 mil bid for Tav according to football insider 

Wonder if we'll just hang up without saying anything or just laugh really loudly down the phone at them.

• Like 1
Just now, Will said:

Wonder if we'll just hang up without saying anything or just laugh really loudly down the phone at them.

They are the only two options in this situation @Will 👏

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Agree. I wouldn't sell him that cheap.

I would love us to get him tied down to another long-term contract but don't see it.

A full season under Wilder and I think he'll be gone unless we're promoted.

If he doesn't sign a new contract he'll be gone next summer regardless as we'll be forced to cash in.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?