oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Always grateful for information you receive or read so thank you.

However, please do add “I been told” or a link to your comment if you can to avoid the inevitable questions that will follow. 

*and im hoping iv heard is true

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Maybe a cheaper option to Gyokeres? Allowing us to put together the cash for Armstrong? 

Not really sure what type of striker Larin is? 

was going to say that would be a risk, as we probably want 2 strikers with 15+ in this league, but then we could still add someone like Gayle? and Archer would be a good option, he'd be looking to improve on his 7 last season.

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

was going to say that would be a risk, as we probably want 2 strikers with 15+ in this league, but then we could still add someone like Gayle? and Archer would be a good option, he'd be looking to improve on his 7 last season.

Possibly, although I think we need to temper expectations of the quality of strikers we can attract as 3rd and 4th choice. Don't think either Gayle or Archer would come for that. 

To be honest if we pulled signings like Armstrong and Gyokeres/Larin out the bag I'd be happy enough with Cakpom and Watmore as 3rd and 4th choice. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Heard from someone credible?

iv heard he's on the shortlist, the stubbling block is his wages as hes on around 30k currently as is looking to have that wage matched wherever he goes

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Possibly, although I think we need to temper expectations of the quality of strikers we can attract as 3rd and 4th choice. Don't think either Gayle or Archer would come for that. 

To be honest if we pulled signings like Armstrong and Gyokeres/Larin out the bag I'd be happy enough with Cakpom and Watmore as 3rd and 4th choice. 

there's no 3rd or 4th with wilder, he generally uses 4 per game, and the only way to get more game time with him is by scoring.

I'll be interested to see what he does with Akpom

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

iv heard he's on the shortlist, the stubbling block is his wages as hes on around 30k currently as is looking have that wage matched wherever he goes

If he doesn't lower that then no chance surely, don't see us paying anywhere near that 

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

iv heard he's on the shortlist, the stubbling block is his wages as hes on around 30k currently as is looking have that wage matched wherever he goes

Euro's?

Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

If he doesn't lower that then no chance surely, don't see us paying anywhere near that 

Well if he's not costing a fee I would imagine he'll easily get that and it shouldn't really put us off either if you look at it as a package. I mean someone like Gyokeres would probably still want 20k and cost 7-8 million.

3 minutes ago, tmcc said:

iv heard he's on the shortlist, the stubbling block is his wages as hes on around 30k currently as is looking to have that wage matched wherever he goes

So he's not set to sign then?  Bloody hell man, you got everybody excited over nowt 😄

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

there's no 3rd or 4th with wilder, he generally uses 4 per game, and the only way to get more game time with him is by scoring.

I'll be interested to see what he does with Akpom

Do you not think that's because of how poor all our strikers were? I can't remember Sharp/Mcgoldrick getting subbed and rotated like we were last season.

Romano is basically an aggregator of other people’s tweets and he writes them in such a way that he cannot be wrong.

“Hearing that Pogba could sign for PSG but wages need to be discussed”

If Pogba signs = credibility

if he doesn’t = no credibility lost.

Other journos think he is a walking meme. He even livestreams on deadline day now, which is him sat on his phone with “guests”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?