oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Got into trouble off my sources for putting on here too early. Hence I have been away for a while. Lol got too be careful what I post.

That's understandable! Is it the same source now? Have you got multiple sources? 

I will now spend the next week trying to work out who we're after.

18 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Dwight Gayle deal collapsed as we have made surprise progress on 2 strikers and we pulled the plug.( both played uk last year ). Spence deal preventing finalising them both.  Could be another big exit from the squad,  player wants to play premier league But no pressure to sell.  Lenihan already been to rockcliffe for photos. 

Could be Howson. Back to Leeds? Maybe one of the other bottom half teams. On a free so v low risk.

Just now, RiversideRed said:

That's understandable! Is it the same source now? Have you got multiple sources? 

I will now spend the next week trying to work out who we're after.

Yes same source and no a couple at boro.  But get a lot of info from people not at boro

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Yes same source and no a couple at boro.  But get a lot of info from people not at boro

Still no denial on the 2 forwards mentioned frequently on this thread 👀 

I don’t get the Tom Heaton thing. Surely we should be looking to bring in a new number one for the foreseeable future. Maybe Wilder really wants Henderson so the hope is that we get promoted this season then we can go for Henderson?  

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?