oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

This is going to the very last second of deadline day.  

It'll be one of those deals that nobody know whether the papers have gone through and it's been completed until the next day.

It won't because we can't afford it to. We'll buckle on our price before we let it drag that long

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Wish it was man United we probably have about 30 mill in our pockets by now 😂

I know we’ve been caught with the worst possible option of the top 6…

feels like on Spence, something is going to give either way soon. 

I agree with someone's earlier point of just ask for more up front than in add ons. He isnt going to get into the England set up despite Southgate picking 5 RBs at a time etc. Let's take the money whilst his stock is high. 

Think there'll be more pressure on Levy from Conte once Spence is back from his holidays. At the moment he wouldn't be included in their preseason at all so they're in no rush to get him in. Would expect movement after that.

Just now, DevKWat said:

I’ve said it before but surely Forest would bite at 15, they were desperate for him back 

Maybe Djed's agent has said it's Spurs or he will sit his contract out. Who knows?

11 minutes ago, Will said:

I do know Terry, he once bragged on here about his daughter shagging our players then got very angry and eventually banned. I assume it's the same Terry at least.

That was one of the best evenings in OneBoro history.

Viva La Terry

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, boksicdink said:

feels like on Spence, something is going to give either way soon. 

I agree with someone's earlier point of just ask for more up front than in add ons. He isnt going to get into the England set up despite Southgate picking 5 RBs at a time etc. Let's take the money whilst his stock is high. 

The add-ons could be more like a trigger if Tottenham secure Champions league football etc because it's a big difference in budget for them next season.

2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Maybe Djed's agent has said it's Spurs or he will sit his contract out. Who knows?

Can't see him having many options after two years of training on his own and no matches.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?