oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Do any of the ITK lads actually know what we’re asking for Spence?

I think one of them was saying £15m upfront with add-ons. 

The issue seems to be that Spurs are aware that we had agreed a £13m fee with Forest after them paying both a loan fee and promotion bonus which would take the £13m fee initial agreed to £15m. We need the deal done by the end of the month so we can get our permanent signings into the club.

5 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Do any of the ITK lads actually know what we’re asking for Spence?

I mentioned earlier before these sky clowns "broke" the news that we want 15m. They only offered 10m. Not sure what its upto now. 

9 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Maybe Djed's agent has said it's Spurs or he will sit his contract out. Who knows?

If reports are right there is no way he wants to stay here for the next two years or just another year in the Championship if there are Prem clubs knocking with a much bigger contract and Prem football. This is THE time for him to go to the Prem and him and his agent knows that. If Forest are willing to match our valuation then we need to tell Djed that it's the only offer for him unless Spurs match it. But Forest are probably just waiting on the sidelines hoping that Spurs walk away so they can make a lower offer knowing that we really want to sell. It's a much more difficult situation for us though than if a bid was made for Jones. We know Djed wants to go and we can't really have an unhappy player around worth so much.

32 minutes ago, Will said:

I do know Terry, he once bragged on here about his daughter shagging our players then got very angry and eventually banned. I assume it's the same Terry at least.

plot twist his daughter has a son called mungo

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
9 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

I mentioned earlier before these sky clowns "broke" the news that we want 15m. They only offered 10m. Not sure what its upto now. 

That’s not even close to unreasonable in the current market either. Norwich wanted £30m for Max Aaron’s and look where he is now…

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rob said:

plot twist his daughter has a son called mungo

I didn't realise our ITK's had so much lore around them.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Can't see him having many options after two years of training on his own and no matches.

I think it's perhaps becoming a case of who blinks first. Gibson won't want his pants pulled down and Levy has short arms and deep pockets. If Spurs knows that Spence wants to go there and nowhere else then that gives them all the Aces.

£15m seems about fair for an England U21 with bags of potential who's just had a great season. Everyone knows good homegrown players come with a premium as PL teams have to have a certain amount.

Don't think we're being unreasonable, unless we're asking for a verry high sell on or something. 

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?