oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Lots of crying about Payero and taking for granted that we’re just giving him away because it’s an initial 18 month loan. I doubt that we’re receiving much less than we’re asking and why would we. Just because it’s an initial 18 month loan. It’s likely structured that way to comply with Boca finances. Loan fee now and an agreed sale in 18 months taking the total to the amount that we’re asking while they also pay all his wages. In essence it’s a straight sale but the buying club will be able to work it into the budget. There is no way we’re loaning him out for 18 months just to get him back with 6 months remaining on his contract. 

In 18 months time he could of won South America title with Boca be a renewed player and could return to test himself in the Premier league with us 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

In 18 months time he could of won South America title with Boca be a renewed player and could return to test himself in the Premier league with us 

He could. But he could also be trash and worth nothing. If we don’t believe in him we need to just get him out and if the deal is loan and then buy then so be it. 

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Sporar has a lovely dog, I'm pretty sure Payero and his missus did as well

Yeah he definitely got a dog when he moved to the UK.

I can imagine he will get rehomed within the UK as he was an security / guard dog 

43 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

What are the financial details of the deal? 

From what I’ve read. 18month loan deal with option to buy. But when he returns he will have 6 month on his current deal, so they will probably hold out to get him for free

5 minutes ago, Guffie said:

From what I’ve read. 18month loan deal with option to buy. But when he returns he will have 6 month on his current deal, so they will probably hold out to get him for free

It makes so little sense that it can’t be true. Unless the loan fee is more or less what we want if it was a permanent transfer. 

5 minutes ago, Guffie said:

Just seems really weird to me. I would imagine it's either

A) A commitment to buy, rather than an option, or

B) We activate an extension in his contract, so that he has an extra year, so 18 months left when the loan finishes.

• Like 1

So if the rumours from the various ITK's and from journalists are true we could be signing Darlow, Gayle & McGoldrick in the coming week. Would people be happy with those additions ahead of the start of our pre-season games?

Hopefully there's developments on the Spence saga, especially with him due to return on Monday.

How much do we think Darlow will cost us?

38 minutes ago, kentucky said:

We need at least one player that is a cut above this level, usually promoted sides have them, our squad as ability ,but we don't have that x factor upfront 

when we went up with robbo second time we had hendrie, merson, armstrong, branca, higgy and even gazza. so much better than we could ever imagine now. all them goals and creativity. if wilder had them, we'd d better than 91 points.

4 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

So if the rumours from the various ITK's and from journalists are true we could be signing Darlow, Gayle & McGoldrick in the coming week. Would people be happy with those additions ahead of the start of our pre-season games?

Hopefully there's developments on the Spence saga, especially with him due to return on Monday.

How much do we think Darlow will cost us?

If all that goes through I think we've laid some brilliant foundations. But there's still a lot of work to do. 

The strikers we get in will probably make or break the season.

Plus LCB needed and cover for a few positions.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?