oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Forest also close to signing Hennessy from Burnley. Hope that does not mean Buneley try and hijack Steffan with the obvious link between Kompany and City. He signed 2 players from there already.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kentucky said:

Heard the best finisher at the club is this kid Sunny Finch, anyone know if he is training with the first team yet 

he was in the squad training pictures released today

3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

he was in the squad training pictures released today

Played half a season in the u23s already despite only being 17. Definitely one to watch.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Forest also close to signing Hennessy from Burnley. Hope that does not mean Buneley try and hijack Steffan with the obvious link between Kompany and City. He signed 2 players from there already.

Isn’t there a limit to the number of players you can sign from one club? 

1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Ben Davies, Jacob Greaves have been linked along with Jarrad Branthwaite so it's pretty much on we are in the Market for one plus Wilder has said as much.

Yeah, I was being slightly facetious given the several posts before all saying we were looking for one…..sorry.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Isn’t there a limit to the number of players you can sign from one club? 

Think that rule only applies to PL clubs but i stand to be corrected?

The EFL rule is you can only have 5 loan players in a match-day squad

1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Ben Davies, Jacob Greaves have been linked along with Jarrad Branthwaite so it's pretty much on we are in the Market for one plus Wilder has said as much.

Still think it will be Gibson

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scotty189 said:

Still think it will be Gibson

He is desperate too come back!  But we can’t afford wages. He would even of chose us over the premiership club who is looking at him. If I chose one club for him not too sign for would of been these! Not Newcastle!!

• Like 2
Just now, Raf smog said:

He is desperate too come back!  But we can’t afford wages. He would even of chose us over the premiership club who is looking at him. If I chose one club for him not too sign for would of been these! Not Newcastle!!

Leeds? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

He's desperate to come back but not enough to reduce his wages....ok....

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Heard anything about whats going on with Spence, @Raf smog? Very confusing picture today.

Everything agreed apart from fee. But a lot closer than Wednesday.  Spurs are going too have tie it up soon.  Spence now willing to move elsewhere levy bargaining tool weakening a bit now

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?