oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Guffie said:

Would like to see us make a move for Kane Wilson.  Just got promoted with Forest Green. Young wing back, plenty of assists and a constant threat. Free agent aswell. Be nice competition for Jones

Assume he will go to Watford now.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Gun to your head, you need to pick Bettinelli or Lumley for the 1st choice keeper next season. Who do you choose?

It's probably just my terrible memory, but I don't remember Bettinelli making anywhere near as many mistakes as Lumley.

He just didn't make any saves.

I'd genuinely probably go Bettinelli, even though they're both terrible and I'd argue Bettinelli was worse at making saves.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's probably just my terrible memory, but I don't remember Bettinelli making anywhere near as many mistakes as Lumley.

If you never attempt to do anything you will never make a mistake 

Bettinelli family motto

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I shoot myself in the head.

Also, I'd like to come back as a ghost and haunt them, in the way that their performances haunted us.  Then I'll get reincarnated as a cow to make DZ well jel.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd genuinely probably go Bettinelli, even though they're both terrible and I'd argue Bettinelli was worse at making saves.

I can't believe anyone is still even talking about these two!

I'd flush both down the toilet like used wet wipes...and let the council deal with them when they collect enough sewage to form a giant fatberg... 

How about we start talking about decent keepers for a change?

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I can't believe anyone is still even talking about these two!

I'd flush both down the toilet like used wet wipes...and let the council deal with them when they collect enough sewage to form a giant fatberg... 

How about we start talking about decent keepers for a change?

One of them is still on our books so sadly well be talking about him for a while yet.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Linked with Villa this morning..

No suprise, probably looking to replace mings and keep the balance of having a left footed cb 

I would like us to take a look at joel piroe at swansea seems a big strong technical forward whos chipped in with a few goals and assists this season

Just now, BG93 said:

I would like us to take a look at joel piroe at swansea seems a big strong technical forward whos chipped in with a few goals and assists this season

Would cost a fortune. Think he is going to the premier league

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

I blame both the transfer windows under both managers for it. I said all along that bamba couldn't playe 3 games in a week so wasnt a smart acquisition to make unless we signed another CB who we knew could play week in week out should we get a bad injury. We didn't, we did and bamba tried but he wasn't up to it. 

I like him, and I think he had a couple of excellent games for us, but I still don't think it was a good signing in the context of the squad. Not his fault, but still another sign of our failure in the transfer market last 2 windows.

Grant Hall is an experienced and seasoned Championship CB. Surely he could have been the man in the middle of the three CB's considering he had been back fit and training for months?

4 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Gun to your head, you need to pick Bettinelli or Lumley for the 1st choice keeper next season. Who do you choose?

Lumley no question at all. Bettenelli was by far the worst keeper we have ever had in recent memory. Andy Dibble standards 

Edited by Foxtrot Oscar Colin
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Grant Hall is an experienced and seasoned Championship CB. Surely he could have been the man in the middle of the three CB's considering he had been back fit and training for months?

I don't think he had more than an average game in his time with us, and more often than not he was poor. I don't think he would have made a difference. But a decent, fit back up to fry could have done. Just have to learn from it and strive for the 2 for every position model that karanka had, with your woodgates, bambas, peltiers of the world coming in for an odd game here and there, and every for 3 games in a week.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

No pace, turns like a bus. Crap on the ball. 

Destined for League 1.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?