oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

would take sessegnon or whos the cdm that was on loan at Norich Skipp is it

we're not getting Sessegnon haha he played 21 times for the spurs last season and 15 in the league. and I think only injury kept him from playing more.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tmcc said:

we're not getting Sessegnon haha he played 21 times for the spurs last season and 15 in the league. and I think only injury kept him from playing more.

i know, but someone of that ilk would b perfect for us.

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

i know, but someone of that ilk would b perfect for us.

i agree any wingback playing for a top 4 prem side would be perfect for us...but its not gonna happen😅

Clarke was playing as a Left Wingback for Sunderland and looked good. Clarke and Bola would give us some decent options. Would still prefer to spend more on fewer players we are sure will improve our starting 11.

Just now, Foogle said:

Clarke was playing as a Left Wingback for Sunderland and looked good. Clarke and Bola would give us some decent options. Would still prefer to spend more on fewer players we are sure will improve our starting 11.

Yep if we have money to spend the priority has to be GK, LWB, and 2 CFs. As these are the positions we need instant first XI improvement in.

Might need to temper expectations for the cover options in positions where we already have a decent player.

20 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

would take sessegnon or whos the cdm that was on loan at Norich Skipp is it

Sessegnon. 😂

He is their first choice LWB under Conte. 

8 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Sessegnon. 😂

He is their first choice LWB under Conte. 

stop ruining this deal, we already getting 16 mill up front and few of our members have secured another 10-20 mill of addons along with sessegnon on loan, i propose we borrow kane for a year as well as part of the deal and they pay us upto £2million add on per goal kane scores for us, which should get us another 4 million by end of next season

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Morelos i'd say we have no chance, although I'd definitely have him. Wages would be an issue.

I'd definitely have Fredericks back but I feel like he'd want to start. Could he replace Dijksteel as the RCB?

one of mcnair, fry, dijksteel will have to make way anyway if the new lad comes in

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Morelos i'd say we have no chance, although I'd definitely have him. Wages would be an issue.

I'd definitely have Fredericks back but I feel like he'd want to start. Could he replace Dijksteel as the RCB?

Not from what we saw of him here.

Fredericks could play RWB with Jones moving to LWB theoretically. Jones played on the left before joining us and he made his first contribution from the left against Fulham. I know its not ideal from a defensive view but if we have an actual left footed CB at LCB then that balances it out of sorts. 

No way does Fredericks join to be competition, id have him back also I thought he was good first time round and he will have improved and matured since then. 

Just a thought. Would definitely give us more impetus down both flanks. 

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

first team i presume

Got to be the Blackburn lad then surely, he comes in as starting LCB, McNair and Dyksteel to fight it out for the RCB starting slot.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?