oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

This Spence situation is absolutely mad when you think about it. 

We got paid by another club so they could develop him to the point where he's earning us 20mil. Unbelievable. I can't think of another instance of this happening in football?

Also, people giving credit to warnock for this, wise the *** up. If he wasn't here and someone competent was coaching Spence and the others, we may well have been looking at 180mil for promotion with Spence as our starting right back. He has absolutely nothing to do with this situation apart from costing us 12 months of the best right back in the league. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, LBP said:

Well that was unexpected, means we need another CB in

Well not really, Wood wasn’t in the first team picture at Boro

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Sheff Utd want Clarke Salter as they nees a left footed CB as well. I imagine they can offer better wages than is which is a shame as he the right profile of what we should be looking at.

Might be able to offer better wages but I have a funny feeling they are going to struggle this season. Got the new manager bounce big time last year but is Paul Heckingbottom really a good manager? I’m not convinced. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

This Spence situation is absolutely mad when you think about it. 

We got paid by another club so they could develop him to the point where he's earning us 20mil. Unbelievable. I can't think of another instance of this happening in football?

Also, people giving credit to warnock for this, wise the *** up. If he wasn't here and someone competent was coaching Spence and the others, we may well have been looking at 180mil for promotion with Spence as our starting right back. He has absolutely nothing to do with this situation apart from costing us 12 months of the best right back in the league. 

Agreed mate. I think another example is probably Harry Wilson at LFC. Shined at Derby and then Cardiff and then Fulham paid LFC £12m for him.

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Agreed mate. I think another example is probably Harry Wilson at LFC. Shined at Derby and then Cardiff and then Fulham paid LFC £12m for him.

Think it's a bit different when it's a big club though, a lot of those players will never break into the first team. Liverpool have done it with a few players - Brewster, solanke, ibe 

• Thanks 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?