oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, DevKWat said:

There’s no need to be a **** about it now, it’s more than fair to admit when you’re wrong 

I was wrong, I'm also not embarrassed.

2 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Aye, he played RB quite a lot when he was a youth. But I imagine our pursuit of Davies suggests we're looking at a specific LCB with a natural left foot.

My (perhaps controversial) opinion is that Fry is far easier replaced in our squad, and the current market, than a leader and player like McNair... Bring in Davies and have Dijksteel/Lennihan/Davies across the backline and Fry wouldn't really be missed, with a back 3 all playing in their most natural roles. 

true, but we need at least 5 or 6 players who can play in a back 3, and preferably at least 2 for each position.

we have 3 players who can play RCB (Dijk, Len, Mc), 2 for CB, and only 1 for LCB, at the moment. Bring in Davies and we have 5 players, with at least 2 for each position. 

We will need 2 LCBs through the door, before we even consider letting any CDs go.

I'm okay with Mcgoldrick as he will be 5th choice most likely, Wilder knows him and can trust him isn't that bad. Also will allow Coburn to go out on loan hopefully so he can develop playing games and scoring in L1 

8 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Aye, he played RB quite a lot when he was a youth. But I imagine our pursuit of Davies suggests we're looking at a specific LCB with a natural left foot.

My (perhaps controversial) opinion is that Fry is far easier replaced in our squad, and the current market, than a leader and player like McNair... Bring in Davies and have Dijksteel/Lennihan/Davies across the backline and Fry wouldn't really be missed, with a back 3 all playing in their most natural roles. 

Can we assume the  reported £4m asking price is well off the mark

Juninho23. If you are reading this, then apologies on my behalf for any offence caused to you.

I don't take social media seriously and I hope you don't either in terms of peoples views and opinions. Hopefully you will return to post soon.

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, Will said:

I was wrong, I'm also not embarrassed.

I don't think I have ever used foul language on this board but you come across as a top class w**ker on here at times. 

Hopefully in reality you are actually a decent person.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Juninho23. If you are reading this, then apologies on my behalf for any offence caused to you.

I don't take social media seriously and I hope you don't either in terms of peoples views and opinions. Hopefully you will return to post soon.

Think he got banned for some reason. Was quite sad to see him pretty much be bullied on here and it looks like he was telling the truth

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Think he got banned for some reason. Was quite sad to see him pretty much be bullied on here and it looks like he was telling the truth

It’s quite funny that other ITKs can say all sorts that never come true but a new lad joins and gets bullied out because his name was Juninho 

• Like 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?