oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

If he wants to come back to the North East then there aren't many other places he can go!

Well, he might want to go to... nah, you know what, I can't even type it without laughing.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, TLF10 said:

If they £1m short can we not just meet half way. They go up by 500k and we come down by 500k. 

I mean if we want £15m plus add ons I think we can all live with £14.5m plus add ons.

These businessmen just need someone like beside them, telling them how to operate.

I

This maybe more about calling their bluff and putting down a marker for future negotiations.

To sum it up for those of you who haven't hit the F5 button all day:

Tottenham need to find just 1 more million to buy our ex-Spence-sive player

Gayle and Gyok will come when Spence is a Londoner 

Borodane can't stand loan signings 

kentucky has been heavily drinking for a few days 

That's it, folks!

• Haha 9
2 hours ago, ScarBoro said:

Isn’t a PCP a bit like loaning the car?😁

I could see that but technically it is a hire purchase agreement - I din't realise that until the last car but one 2/3 years ago

9 minutes ago, borobaz said:

Is this the latest saying? I swear I've seen it here twice in 2 days...

I think it's a running joke aimed at Kentucky because his recent posts reflect the ramblings of a man who has an insatiable appetite for Oranjeboom

• Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Rishworthian said:

I could see that but technically it is a hire purchase agreement - I din't realise that until the last car but one 2/3 years ago

Maybe different types of PCP, but this is definition from Experian the credit agency - who presumably know what they’re talking about.

Personal contract purchase, or PCP for short, is a flexible car financing option that can offer lower monthly payments than a personal loan or hire purchase (HP) car finance agreement. It’s basically a loan to help you buy the car you want. 

Anyway, I was really only trying to make an aside about .Borodane and his perceived dislike of too many loans.

33 minutes ago, ScarBoro said:

Maybe different types of PCP, but this is definition from Experian the credit agency - who presumably know what they’re talking about.

Personal contract purchase, or PCP for short, is a flexible car financing option that can offer lower monthly payments than a personal loan or hire purchase (HP) car finance agreement. It’s basically a loan to help you buy the car you want. 

Anyway, I was really only trying to make an aside about .Borodane and his perceived dislike of too many loans.

Like a loan with an agreed purchase option at the end. 

3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Do you know, I have this feeling that people said the same thing about us signing Lumley after watching Bettinelli all season.  In fact, I think they might have said the same thing about Bettinelli as well.

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

To sum it up for those of you who haven't hit the F5 button all day:

Tottenham need to find just 1 more million to buy our ex-Spence-sive player

Gayle and Gyok will come when Spence is a Londoner 

Borodane can't stand loan signings 

kentucky has been heavily drinking for a few days 

That's it, folks!

Jesus your loan deal out of here is taking longer than the Spence deal. Could you please refrain from coming into pre season. 

• Haha 1

Very quite tonight. Is twine to Burnley the biggest deal in the championship so far? And has there been bigger outgoings than Pope to the skunks?

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?