oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Mungosmum is 2 for 3 now, she just needs Gayle to come off.

She'll be getting a statue outside the Riverside soon 

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Mungosmum is 2 for 3 now, she just needs Gayle to come off.

3 for 4. Called Giles, the day Lenihan would be announced, although @nunthorpered called the actual signing.

Called Tommy Smith and we're waiting for the Gayle one.

53 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@scotty189 has anything not been a good shout for you this summer. Haha. I could suggest Chris Killen as a striking option and I reckon you would be up for it I think. Haha

In regards to Barbet. When I look at the LCB we been linked with. Davies, Greaves, Gibson,  Hause etc. Barbet would be way down on my list.

Haha what can I say, Yeah I'm not keen on Archer 

I did wonder if McGoldrick might be a trialist today as well. Seems to have gone cold, that one.

Just now, Tom said:

I did wonder if McGoldrick might be a trialist today as well. Seems to have gone cold, that one.

I believe McGoldrick is on holiday. Should be tied up when he comes back unless he had a change of heart. I defo heard this somewhere. Cant remember where

5 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I believe McGoldrick is on holiday. Should be tied up when he comes back unless he had a change of heart. I defo heard this somewhere. Cant remember where

Ah cheers. I suppose it'll be sorted before the Portugal trip. If he isn't with us by then, it's probably safe to assume that there's been a change of plan

1 minute ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Does anybody actually care whether Mcgoldrick signs or not?

i would like him. last season them young lads we brought in had no knowhow. goldie had bags of that. he can really help other younger lads and would probably preform quite well if he plays.

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

I think we can only assume that he's somewhere sunny and warm.... Mauritius perhaps?

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?