oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Needs its own thread this because who the *** cares, I don't give a *** who he follows on social media

Who we signing? When are Smith and Steffen being announced? Will Steffen play a part tonight? 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, macapes said:

I mean at least you realise it.  It just seems a lot to make out of a Twitter follow.

I realise I’m bitter but it’s because of Spences continued disrespect and lack of acknowledgement for the club who have helped get to this position. I can’t ignore it and I won’t. 

Just now, AllBoro10 said:

I realise I’m bitter but it’s because of Spences continued disrespect and lack of acknowledgement for the club who have helped get to this position. I can’t ignore it and I won’t. 

Look at it another way, will we be publicly thanking Spence for the money if we used it to get promoted this season?

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

I don't really care - find it a little odd he didn't thank like Woody for giving him that initial chance, but ultimately he can do what he wants

This is my biggest problem with it all. I just feel like it lacks class to not even give a mention to Woody, the academy coaches, or Martin Carter.

• Like 1
Just now, Foogle said:

Look at it another way, will we be publicly thanking Spence for the money if we used it to get promoted this season?

I am not counting my chickens on that just yet given current situation but hopefully we do feel the reaps. I won’t be thanking him though haha! 

Just now, JTG said:

This is my biggest problem with it all. I just feel like it lacks class to not even give a mention to Woody, the academy coaches, or Martin Carter.

This is my point, it’s like he’s deleting his spell here completely from his mind.

Just now, JTG said:

Seen a few people mention this but who's to say he hasn't spoken to either of those people privately? There's a very good reason for him to publicly show his thanks to Forest, he can't thank them individually. But with Carter, Woodgate and anybody else people feel are genuinely worth some credit from our side, who is to say he didn't thank them? Communication isn't just done via social media.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, "KM" said:
31 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Apparently Man City have rejected Southampton's bid for Liam Delap. The Armstrong deal just got a little more distant.

This Is Fine GIF

It is fine though. Armstrong was always going to depend on movement elsewhere. Of all the strikers we've been linked with, he would be the most likely to be signing towards the end of August. 

3 minutes ago, Foogle said:

No. He made our negotiating position as weak as possible by, from the outset, saying he would only sign for Spurs. 

Just now, Golden God said:

No. He made our negotiating position as weak as possible by, from the outset, saying he would only sign for Spurs. 

Jesus wept. Yeah, how awful of him to want to play at the highest possible level. And apparently he's the petty one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Do you know what Chris I can't recall saying anything about it but hey I guess I must have done🙃

The problems with Spence started long before Warnock took over by the way. It was the academy that spotted he had attitude problems. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JTG said:

To be fair, what's to say he's not in direct contact with them? It doesn't have to be a public display, we don't have to be offended for other people

• Like 1

We need some transfers ASAP. We've got grown men going on and on about Spence all because he's not thanked the club and unfollowed us on Social Media. It's equally as petty from both our fans and Spence.

It ain't that deep. He's moved on and so has the club. The fans need to do the same. We've been handed a massive boost to our transfer funds from a player we signed on a free. Let's spend that money wisely and bring in some good additions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?