oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Forest signing Lingard so can’t see them going back in for Tav

They're in talks with him, there's no indication he'll sign for them just yet, hold your horses mate.

16 hours ago, DevKWat said:

Last thing I’ll say on Djed Spence, “I’m very humble” in his Spurs interview. Jesus Christ 

once a red always a red, he will never forget where he come from

Just now, Rob said:

once a red always a red, he will never forget where he come from

What did you have to bring that up for?

Stand by for 10 pages of 'we hate Spence' v 'I hope he does well' 😂

• Haha 3
31 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

The club are only part of a fairly long process tho. Unless your going in and blowing everyone out of the water with an offer too good to turn down then your generally going to have to wait until conditions are more favourable and those players become surplus. Alot of clubs have not conducted their own business to allow themselves to release the players we may want. 

Forss is in advanced negotiations if reports are to be believed and fee was negotiated previously. 

Gyokeres priced out. 

Gayle priced out. 

Henry went to another club in Serie A. 

Armstrong unavailable due to Southampton not signing anyone.

Archer seems to have plenty of interest but no movement so far for anyone. 

So we have moved for at least 4 of these 5 forwards a combination of which 99% of fans would be happy with. Its reported that 3 of them are still being actively pursued. I don't see what everyone is whinging about. If we have Forss in by WBA would that then appease I wonder even though in reality he's probably going to be 3rd choice at best when the window closes. 

I think in Wilder's post match interview last night, he suggested that he expects players to become available in the next week or two, who aren't currently available.

It's incredibly frustrating the lack of striker signings, and even players being linked, but I think they're just waiting for the domino effect and players like Armstrong all of a sudden being available.

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

£3m worth of ice lollies? It must be really hot where you are 😀

Lolley told he can go , more like £1m not £3m , good player but injury prone . Wouldn’t be against us getting him , always been a fan .

Lingard wants £180k per week !  Crazy 

• Wow 1
4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Lolley told he can go , more like £1m not £3m , good player but injury prone . Wouldn’t be against us getting him , always been a fan .

Lingard wants £180k per week !  Crazy 

He's using his free transfer status. 

Its essentially a 20m transfer free and 90k a week wages spread over 4 years. 

• Wow 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?