oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

22 minutes ago, JTG said:

Definitely a strange one. On the face of it you wouldn’t say he seems to have any more chance of forcing his way into our team than he did at Brum. He doesn’t exactly look like challenging for one of those three midfield spots this season.

No, not really.  At least you'd assume that if he was then he'd have played a bigger part in the previous two games.  I would guess that if he doesn't force his way in this season then he's probably not going to.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Maybe he's disappointed that we were at one point close to signing him but now, for whatever reason, we're not?

Sounds like he'd be happy with him signing.

*Actually scratch that, I've read his reply and he does sound miffed that we were trying to sign him.

Absolutely nothing wrong with having players like Jordan Rhodes around your squad, very weird thing to be kicking off over

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

No, not really.  At least you'd assume that if he was then he'd have played a bigger part in the previous two games.  I would guess that if he doesn't force his way in this season then he's probably not going to.

Aside from maybe Luke Daniels, Boyd-Munce is the most obvious candidate to be loaned out in probably our whole squad. Presumably just waiting until we have a couple of extra bodies in midfield.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Just catching up on that on this page but surely that's why he has a squad number in that listing? He's very much in the first-team thinking and so is everyone on that list right now. Every other player we expect to be in our U23s or elsewhere this season is not on that list. Very much looks like a statement from Wilder on the situation we're in.

The question from me would be if that situation doesn't change to the tune of 2-3 first-team players by next Saturday, will Wilder name a full bench or a bench with 2 keepers on it, to spite himself in order to continue making this point.

Which was my original point - he's moved down into a "first team squad number" status. 

NB4 claims otherwise but all the press put out at time of his signing was that he was "one for the future" that they had high hopes for, my initial post was simply that they must believe his future is now.

I had forgotten about the change back to the U21s at the time though, so that might factor in too.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Everything wrong with Boro can now be blamed on Humpty.

Just you remember who was called in to speak with the club when you're on the pitch drinking your *** weak lager from your shoe to celebrate promotion in front of a full house next May. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Still no fee agreed with Brentford. 

I don't understand why it takes so long!

KS - Is that Brentford FC
Brentford FC - Yes
KS - That Force bloke, is he for sale?
Brentford FC - Force? Oh you mean Forss? Yes he might be at the right price.
KS - We will give you £1.5m
Brentford FC - We want £4.5m
KS - How about £2m?
Brentford FC - £4m, no lower.
KS - Just a sec, lemme have a word with Bauser.............Oi, NB, they want £4m......tell em £3m and we will chuck in a promotion addon.
KS - Did you get that Brentford FC?
Brentford FC - Yes, that'll do nicely we sent you an email, just fill in your Direct Debit details and send it back.

Job Done, *** easy this transfer lark!

9 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

I don't understand why it takes so long!

KS - Is that Brentford FC
Brentford FC - Yes
KS - That Force bloke, is he for sale?
Brentford FC - Force? Oh you mean Forss? Yes he might be at the right price.
KS - We will give you £1.5m
Brentford FC - We want £4.5m
KS - How about £2m?
Brentford FC - £4m, no lower.
KS - Just a sec, lemme have a word with Humpty.............Oi, , they want £4m......tell em £3m and we will chuck in a promotion addon.
KS - Did you get that Brentford FC?
Brentford FC - Yes, that'll do nicely we sent you an email, just fill in your Direct Debit details and send it back.

Job Done, *** easy this transfer lark!

corrected

• Haha 4
54 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Do you lot in Ireland all live on the same street?  You know his dad, Blanco knows Randolph's 🤷‍♂️

Ireland is a village CT. I thought a man of the world like you would know that 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Just you remember who was called in to speak with the club when you're on the pitch drinking your *** weak lager from your shoe to celebrate promotion in front of a full house next May. 

If I didn't already have a tattoo of your name then I'd be getting one now I can assure you 👍

51 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Maybe we brought him in just in case the stuff with Derby went legal?  One for the future meant in terms of being our Barrister not our player 🤷‍♂️

Well played my good man 👏👏👏

48 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Leave me alone, this is my one and only chance to me somewhat itk, I will milk it to death. I'll still be talking about it when we are still trying to get promoted in 2043.

I’ll be pushing up the daisies at that stage 🙄

1 hour ago, JTG said:

Definitely a strange one. On the face of it you wouldn’t say he seems to have any more chance of forcing his way into our team than he did at Brum. He doesn’t exactly look like challenging for one of those three midfield spots this season.

He couldn’t force his way in front of JLS last season.

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?