oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Well reading through the last few pages was a real pain in the ***** but a tiny glimmer about Muniz.

However excitement stirring because only 6 ays to go before the WBA game

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Well reading through the last few pages was a real pain in the ***** but a tiny glimmer about Muniz.

However excitement stirring because only 6 ays to go before the WBA game

Speaking of which where’s the match day thread? Let’s moan about the transfers in there as well.

15 hours ago, Changing Times said:

See, I don't think the Spence situation has made any difference.  We're apparently waiting on three loan signings, those have nothing to do with when we sold Spence.  Similarly, we are apparently in for Forss, and if the reported bid of £3m is correct then I again can't see why the Spence deal would hold that up.  Also, the Spence deal is done, so what exactly would we be waiting for now from that point of view?

Your comments are based on what we know. Mine was based on stuff that may not yet be public knowledge.

Its entirely possible other deals are being worked on that haven't yet been leaked.

Plus you can't tell me that having that kind of money available wouldn't give us a few more options on who we could bring in.

• Like 2
Just now, DevKWat said:

This is Muniz for anyone who doesn’t know 

Is he just saying the same as he has written for the sun is there some additional info to this? As ‘close on’ sounds like a further development 

5 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Is he just saying the same as he has written for the sun is there some additional info to this? As ‘close on’ sounds like a further development 

It says they’ll let him go when they get another striker in, nothing we didn’t know 

I haven’t read Nixon’s patreon article because… well it answers itself really 

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

It says they’ll let him go when they get another striker in, nothing we didn’t know 

I haven’t read Nixon’s patreon article because… well it answers itself really 

Ah so you don’t know then. Be interesting to see if he has written anything different to what he has for the sun 

12 hours ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

I was really hoping Forss would of been done by now but doesn’t seem to be happening 

Is he not one of the Prem players that need a replacement before we sign? 

3 hours ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

What happened with Nathan Porritt? Completely lost his way didn’t he. Didn’t something similar happen with Cameron Park too? Don’t even know where he’s at now

Cameron Park was released by Whitby Town in 2016 he had a trial in 2018 with Whitby Town again, and hasn't played since

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Speaking of which where’s the match day thread? Let’s moan about the transfers in there as well.

Going up later today. Was hoping to get it uploaded last night, but the best laid plans...

• Like 1

https://theathletic.com/news/fulham-kevin-mbabu-wolfsburg-transfer/hNnQVBLdPJmI/?amp=1

The Athletic saying Fulham all but signed Solomon but deal cant be confirmed until 1st August. He a winger but am hoping fact they all but signed him allows Muniz release. Unless they want an out and out striker for Muniz. They dont seem to be have been linked with any.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?