oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

image.gif.a8835658659606ae3d85bbb9c803676c.gif

Fry to Spurs!!!! Only 5 weeks til window shuts, short all over the park, tiny squad, we’re gonna get relegated!!!

etc

What's that, a gif for ants?! 😂

• Haha 3
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

image.gif.a8835658659606ae3d85bbb9c803676c.gif

Fry to Spurs!!!! Only 5 weeks til window shuts, short all over the park, tiny squad, we’re gonna get relegated!!!

etc

Don’t worry about it there’s no chance the clubs could agree a fee in 5 weeks 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I'd rather Fry leaves than Tav.

But you've got fans thinking Fry will start over Lenihan.

He may start LCB until we've signed someone but he's a car crash at LCB.

Hasn't even got a blue tick. Probably about as reliable at the Hartlepool Mail. It would take a silly offer for Fry to leave, and Spurs won't make a silly offer so he'll stay.

I'd like us to show a bit of intent by offering Tav and Fry, new, big long term contracts.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

I don;t think they will be put off dealing with the club again, I think they will of been happy with what they got and probs knew it was dragged out more on their part than ours.

19 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Hasn't even got a blue tick. Probably about as reliable at the Hartlepool Mail. It would take a silly offer for Fry to leave, and Spurs won't make a silly offer so he'll stay.

I'd like us to show a bit of intent by offering Tav and Fry, new, big long term contracts.

Absolutely. Wilder went on about 'marquee signings' this summer.

Had Steffan been on a permanent I'd have said it a marquee signing. 

A new contract for Tavernier would be a real statement of intent from the club and I'd say a 'marquee' signing. Tying your best player down to a new long-term contract would be one of the best pieces of business we could do this summer.

• Like 3

The cheek of Spurs calling the negotiations a "fiasco"! They got the player they wanted at a price Levy was willing to pay, and as far as I could tell, the latter was the sticking point all along. It's not as if we asked them for the moon, received it instantly and then said "oh, can we have a cheese slice as well" and then Spurs discovered they'd run out of Dairylea Slices and they couldn't get any more at Morrisons because Gibson had panic-bought them all.

Basically, Spurs, pay up or *** off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

The cheek of Spurs calling the negotiations a "fiasco"! They got the player they wanted at a price Levy was willing to pay, and as far as I could tell, the latter was the sticking point all along. It's not as if we asked them for the moon, received it instantly and then said "oh, can we have a cheese slice as well" and then Spurs discovered they'd run out of Dairylea Slices and they couldn't get any more at Morrisons because Gibson had panic-bought them all.

Basically, Spurs, pay up or *** off.

more a fan page saying that than actual spurs, they just going to get behind spurs on that one, just like we get behind the boro on the same one, would just take anything that account says as tongue in cheek anyways

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Grrrrrrrr! honestly I do not know why folks do it unless Humpty did it on purpose🤔

By the way @Tom is a little treasure he always uses the proper title

Oh another thing can we stop referring Akpom as Cackpom?

Until he shows us he deserves the title we should all get behind the lad because he is putting on the shirt and some encouragement might go a long way

What did i do?

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Had Steffan been on a permanent I'd have said it a marquee signing.

Signing the Premier League Champions' #2 keeper on loan is a hell of a signing if he plays at the level that kind of keeper should be at. Loan or not, I'd absolutely consider it a marquee signing. We'll see how he does across the season before lumping praise on him but he looked like an absolute game-changer in the Marseille game compared to what we already had available to us.

• Like 6
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?