oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Boro Fans: Why can't we find gems abroad? Like Brentford or Norwich?

Boro: OK. Here's a link with KS written all over it.

Boro Fans: BOO! WTF! WE WANT PROVEN CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYERS!

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 9
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

I know zero about him, can’t get excited about him for that reason, the proof of the pudding etc.

Gyokeres is my number 1 preference and Armstrong number 2 then Muniz and Archer. If he signs and delivers I will be buying extra Kleenex, but if he is another Afonso Alves, Kleenex shares are a sell 👀

1 minute ago, Snowblind said:

Boro Fans: Why can't we find gems abroad? Like Brentford or Norwich?

Boro: OK. Here's a link with KS written all over it.

Boro Fans: BOO! WTF! WE WANT PROVEN CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYERS!

🤦🏻‍♂️

Agree completely, Scott was brought in to find these gems and every one we all find a reason not to want them

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CWC said:

I’m not so sure why people are getting excited about it just yet, the account it’s come from actually invites people to DM them rumours on Twitter to post. 

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

2 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Never say never but highly unlikely. 

Your claiming that you know he won’t be coming when his name was only mentioned an hour ago. Did you already know about this or just found out 

3 minutes ago, Crackers said:

We aren’t spending that amount on a relatively unknown. It isn’t happening.

Is he relatively unknown, within football I mean? Weren’t we going to spend that amount on Muniz last summer?

• Like 5

We aren’t spending that amount on a relatively unknown. It isn’t happening.

Tbf he has a lot of hype and it wouldn’t be 7.5 initial we all know it would be instalments and add ons probably 3 upfront 

1 minute ago, Crackers said:

Our offer for Muniz was considerably lower than Fulham’s and contained more add ons than a quarter pounder. 

That's the opposite of pretty mcuh all of the noise at the time. 

You're talking ***, again 

• Like 1

Our offer for Muniz was considerably lower than Fulham’s and contained more add ons than a quarter pounder. 

But how do you know Jorgen wouldn’t of been low offer with a lot of add ons totalling 9 million euros as that seems to be what we do

Just now, Tarmo Kink Army said:

But how do you know Jansen wouldn’t of been low offer with a lot of add ons as that seems to be what we do

Heres a clue - he doesn't know anything 👍

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?