oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Just curious...

... Has Tav said anything about us? After the backlash against spence I would have thought his comments would have been posted on here.

Deleted my post as someone gave a better answer above! 

(not sure how to delete the whole post!)

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Hopefully Hoppe and Jorgan are currently having a Tour of the place

I'd be amazed if a link has came out today and he's currently getting a tour but I admire your optimism man.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, boksicdink said:

What I do find a bit worrying is that there are next to no defenders being linked with moves to Boro at this stage when we are basically like two injuries away from playing Howson back there at the moment

Fry and McNair are back for QPR but 1 or 2 more would be great, we've lost Wood, Hall Peltier and Bamba and replaced them with Lenihan. I know Wood and Hall never actually played mind 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, atypical_boro said:

During covid (almost exactly when the website changed), Rob got all passionate and started inviting and legitimising attacks to anyone who had a different opinion to him about facemasks/lockdowns/how often you should be allowed to go for a jog etc and imho the place just became even more of an echo chamber for him than it already was. Felt like a pointless site to me (especially as people talked far more about covid than football), but I doubt he'll care as long as he's still getting plenty of hits. TBF it may have rebalanced itself now, but I never bother with it anymore either.

Rudolph the red nosed ballbag

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, NorwichBoro said:

Absolute class act. He’s been a great servant for the club and I find it hard to believe that anybody could begrudge him the opportunity. Can’t think of many players we’ve let go of in recent memory that I want it to work out for more than him.

• Like 10
38 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Gotta love that man. 

Hope hes a premier league player for the rest of his career and makes it into the England squad too

Hope Bournemouth are relegated, Boro promoted and we have a first option buy back clause inserted in the deal and he is back where he belongs to tear the PL up with Boro 👍

• Like 1
Just now, DocMartin said:

Hope Bournemouth are relegated, Boro promoted and we have a first option buy back clause inserted in the deal and he is back where he belongs to tear the PL up with Boro 👍

na stuff him. he took the money and left. which is fair play. but he went to relegation favorites. which for me shows how desperate he wanted to play premier league(get a massive pay rise).

when they go down he'll be asking for another transfer or happy playing in the champo again because hes rich doing it this time. its not a great move at all for him. hes clearly in it for the money, bad career move for him.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?