oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I think it's a delayed response setting the fans up for him leaving. 

They'll come out and miraculously say a third bid has been accepted and things have moved very quickly.

He's on an 'individual program'.

The guys not there. He's here. We're delaying announcing it so QPR prepare for Watmore to miss three sitters.

and they're delaying it so they have time to bring in a replacement.

As long as we don't lose to a 10 man QPR team! 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I think it's a delayed response setting the fans up for him leaving. 

They'll come out and miraculously say a third bid has been accepted and things have moved very quickly.

He's on an 'individual program'.

The guys not there. He's here. We're delaying announcing it so QPR prepare for Watmore to miss three sitters.

and they're delaying it so they have time to bring in a replacement.

What are you drinking? Wheres if from? How much? Because with your positivity im all aboard.

• Like 1

Asked my Leicester supporting mate about Choudary.

Progress stunted really last couple years... not had many opportunities in the first time. Would have liked him to go on loan.  Would be a big asset for any championship club I reckon. He reads the game well, defensive positioning is excellent. breaks up play well and gives it to the ball players.  He won't get you goals. Get box to box etc... But if you have a creative central midfielder then he would be good to play behind him.  Good in a team with majority possession to.  Will always play the safe pass, but will always be available to receive it.

Certainly good enough to play at a lower premier league club at present.  Can still get better with more game time too.

• Like 7
Just now, ChipBarrington said:

Asked my Leicester supporting mate about Choudary.

Progress stunted really last couple years... not had many opportunities in the first time. Would have liked him to go on loan.  Would be a big asset for any championship club I reckon. He reads the game well, defensive positioning is excellent. breaks up play well and gives it to the ball players.  He won't get you goals. Get box to box etc... But if you have a creative central midfielder then he would be good to play behind him.  Good in a team with majority possession to.  Will always play the safe pass, but will always be available to receive it.

Certainly good enough to play at a lower premier league club at present.  Can still get better with more game time too.

I’m not a Leicester fan but from the times I have seen Chowdury play I would pretty much agree with the lot of that. 

Just now, Bristol_Boro said:

Could we have 2 new forwards in before QPR. I think it's definitely a high possibility now. 

How is Muniz coming along? You seem fairly Privy in regards to Fulham info

1 minute ago, Bristol_Boro said:

Could we have 2 new forwards in before QPR. I think it's definitely a high possibility now. 

Irrespective of this surely forss will be starting. Would love to see him alongside JSL though, with coburn starting for his new on-loan club groningen 😂

We have to wait and see if Larsen pushes for a move to us or signs improved contract with them. I believe the bid we have offered will be accepted if Larsen pushes for the move but they rather keep him. Depends on Larsen now I think

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo