oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Just a thought but Southampton and Fulham have both been linked with Joshua Zirkzee to replace Armstrong and muniz. Even Burnley we’re linked and the price seems to be £10m.

If they are that desperate to get rid for similar money to larsen maybe we should put an offer in. Yeah it’s ambitious but there doesn’t seem to be any strong interest, he spent last season on loan in Belgium and got 16 goals and 9 assists.

I don’t know who he is so I say, let’s do it!!

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, LBP said:

I'd be wary of rivalling Burnley for any striker now they've sold Cornet, barely a team in the league can match then financially 

I think Larsen will end up there or Bologna 

So? Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try.

2 minutes ago, BoroDave4 said:

Who's this Chris Smith who's tweeting anyway? I feel like he's come out of no where?

Covers the MLS & news involving American players for 90min.com

2 hours ago, Boro 86 said:

On the Akpom front I think that unless we sign a “marquee” player a la Larsen/Gyokeres then all the other players mentioned should be on a relatively equal footing and it is up to them to either be No 1 or No 5.

Trouble with Boro they go the opposite to marquee signings opting instead for the "privy" tent or a best the store tent😉

• Like 1

You would imagine that post Saturday there are some frank discussions taking place between the management and recruitment teams today? I hope there are anyway. Wilder has been fairly relaxed and positive in the media re incomings but I’d be amazed if he isn’t upping the ante behind the scenes. Big week for us I think.

• Like 4

I feel we really should be asking Brighton for Matt Clarke for our LCB spot and move on from Greaves. Clarke has won player of season at Derby and WBA whilst at this level. Brighton are open to a permanent or a loan and i imagine he won't cost anywhere near as much as Greaves.

Turns 26 next month so good age as well

• Like 10
42 minutes ago, LBP said:

I'd be wary of rivalling Burnley for any striker now they've sold Cornet, barely a team in the league can match then financially 

I think Larsen will end up there or Bologna 

Have Burnley been linked?

So if/when we sign Hoppe how long b4 he’s up to speed???

No idea when he last played a game of football.

I’ve no issues with Wilder stating certain players aren’t in his plans but I can’t get my head around not having them in for pre-season, keeping fit, for an exact situation like this - when we have no depth at all upfront.

We have nothing to change a game at the minute in midfield or attack.

Odd way to run the football side of things.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I feel we really should be asking Brighton for Matt Clarke for our LCB spot and move on from Greaves. Clarke has won player of season at Derby and WBA whilst at this level. Brighton are open to a permanent or a loan and i imagine he won't cost anywhere near as much as Greaves.

Turns 26 next month so good age as well

That's a good shout, also in the last year of contract but not from Brighton and not getting a game.

West Brom and Stoke interested, so no guarantees we'd win that tussle.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?