oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Loaning an out of favour player from WBA they paid nothing for a year ago. How short sighted is that. And why would WBA even contemplate that. 

He's only out of favour because they've got one of the last dinosaurs in the wild managing them 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

He's only out of favour because they've got one of the last dinosaurs in the wild managing them 

yes thats the truth. we had 60% possession over their midfield. livermore can barely run now. totally finished him. but bruce loves the senior pro's and will just play them regardless.

Oh I don't think Mowatt is a bad player to get in I just don't think WBA will be contemplating loaning him out considering they'll have top-6 hopes too and he did play 34 times more or less full time last season and also under Bruce. Fair enough if we are prioritising spending money up front or in DM instead, but I just can't see it being a loan.

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Oh I don't think Mowatt is a bad player to get in I just don't think WBA will be contemplating loaning him out considering they'll have top-6 hopes too and he did play 34 times more or less full time last season and also under Bruce. Fair enough if we are prioritising spending money up front or in DM instead, but I just can't see it being a loan.

They might have one eye on FFP though, I assume he's earning a very good wage if he was a free transfer from Barnsley. This will be WBA last year of parachute payments so they will have to cut their cloth and think about the future.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Bruce after the match yesterday was talking about Dike and how they will have to go out into the market to get a striker so the timing might be there to let Mowatt go now.

I hope we buy him rather than loan too. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Loaning an out of favour player from WBA they paid nothing for a year ago. How short sighted is that. And why would WBA even contemplate that. 

Yesterday you were complaining (without evidence) that we weren't moving on from Choudhury because he apparently doesn't want to come, and now you're complaining that we are? 

• Haha 1

I’d love mowatt. But I don’t think there’s any chance we get him. I think it’s highly unlikely WBA will loan out a good squad player for them, to us who id like to think are promotion rivals.

3 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

Bruce after the match yesterday was talking about Dike and how they will have to go out into the market to get a striker so the timing might be there to let Mowatt go now.

I hope we buy him rather than loan too. 

Buying him would go a long way to adding quality depth. It's worrying that if we were to lose a Midfielder to injury or Suspension (Crooks 🙄) we'd be down to playing Boyd-Munce or moving McNair into midfield. We're really light!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Guffie said:

I’d love mowatt. But I don’t think there’s any chance we get him. I think it’s highly unlikely WBA will loan out a good squad player for them, to us who id like to think are promotion rivals.

We're 20th, outside of the relegation zone on goal difference, they don't need to consider that. 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
Just now, Smogzilla said:

Just doing some creepy instagram snooping, Hoppe's just started following a lad called Alex Birkbeck, who is one of the sports science lads who work with the 1st team.

Someone posted this yesterday, you’ve been out-stalked 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?