oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

I don't think either of them would be even remotely close to the quality required 

Yeah you’d think for the fee being reported they’d rather just go out and buy their own replacement who would probably be a better fit for them.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Is that pic of someone in Yarm meant to be Matthew Hoppe. Honestly would not have recognised him given how he looks in that picture compared to images I seen

It's him, questionable moustache like.

Screenshot_20220809-172921_Instagram.jpg

MARLOS STANDS UP TO CITY: THE COLOMBIAN SAID YES AND IS ABOUT TO PLAY IN ENGLAND

The footballer has a contract with the 'Citizens' until 2023.

AuthorBy: Antenna 2

Manchester City is still the owner of Marlos Moreno's record; and despite the fact that the footballer did not make his debut in such a team, he belongs to the club until 2023. And now, when it is almost a fact that he will not continue in Belgium, he intends to place him in Troyes; however, an English painting entered the bid.

Well, Middlesbrough , a team for which Hamilton Ricard passed, wants a Colombian in the lead , and they already showed interest in him, Marlos Moreno is the chosen one .

MARLOS MORENO WOULD BE A NEW MIDDLESBROUGH PLAYER

It has become known that Marlos Moreno is the player wanted by 'Boro' , and given that his departure from Belgian football (Kortrijk) is almost certain, he has ruled out the possibility of playing in France -after finding himself on trial at Troyes- and wants go to England.

And it is that the 25-year-old footballer, who already has three consecutive seasons in Europe , has shown an interesting level in Belgium, and given his desire to return to the Colombian National Team, he welcomes the offer from England .

It should be remembered that there were teams like Sunderland that asked about him, but given how insufficient the offer was, such a possibility was ruled out.

In this way, the Middlesbrough board would make a formal offer in the coming days for Marlos Moreno, and if it materializes, the player would join his ninth team as a professional , remembering that he went through Atlético Nacional, Flamengo, Santos Laguna and Girona, among others.

Font

antenna 2

Marvels Agents Of Shield Wow GIF by ABC Network

Theory 2 - 

Moreno loan is to cover Jones, with Smith covering RCB, so McNair moves back to 1st choice LCB.

meaning a project LCB for a lower price, allowing us to funnel more money to Larsen

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

https://www.antena2.com/futbol/premier-league/marlos-se-le-planta-al-city-el-colombiano-dio-el-si-y-esta-a-punto-de-jugar

Er, this Colombian source seems to think Marlos is coming here. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe we'd be looking at putting him RWB? His defensive stats are high even if his goal contributions aren't... still seems an odd one and probably nothing in it!

3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Marvels Agents Of Shield Wow GIF by ABC Network

Theory 2 - 

Moreno loan is to cover Jones, with Smith covering RCB, so McNair moves back to 1st choice LCB.

meaning a project LCB for a lower price, allowing us to funnel more money to Larsen

You really want us to sign Larsen don't you? 😄

10 hours ago, Borodane said:

We'll be sat on our hands waiting for a loan deal to fall trough on deadline day because Fulham wants to keep him as third or fourth choice. I just can't understand why we are allowing ourselves to wait so long on a loan deal when we are in so dire need of strengthening our attack and have been since last season ended. IS there really not anyone else out there? It's not like he is an "Armstrong marquee signing" worth waiting for.

That's how I'm seeing it, well hold off on the munoz loan because we are trying for Larson and will leave it last minute to go back for him once Larson deffo not coming. Then Fulham will be like na thanks we keeping him now. Stuck with the 4 we have two rejects and two young lads. Mind I'm more concerned about the lightweight midfield, it must be bad if that's more a concern than the attack.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?