oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

DCM maybe ?

that's three loan rumors today, Plus Muniz and Chowdhury loan report makes five

we already have Giles and Steffan, so not all of them are going to happen

I'm finding it refreshing this transfer window to be getting linked with higher caliber players and ones that aren't just your typical championship turnover types on high wages, but I guess we are seeing the downside of that.... tougher competition to sign them. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

that's three loan rumors today, Plus Muniz and Chowdhury loan report makes five

we already have Giles and Steffan, so not all of them are going to happen

I don't think Ampadu will happen, I can see us being linked due to Alan Knills connections to the Welsh national team though. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

He’s right footed so don’t really see why we’d want to loan another right sided biased CB. As you say though the link prob bs.

Think he's comfortable on both feet, but personally I don't see him being that good. I watch the Welsh team internationals, and the best defender they have is Davies from Spurs.

Just read the article about Larson. Seems as though more info is coming out to support the ITK information we got early last week.

Seems we had agreed to terms with player (Larson said he could move here quickly if teams agree to terms), and basically confirms his current team increased the fee. Maybe they didn't expect anyone to meet there original valuation so quickly?

From the article, Larson may have a different tone then from on the weekend video interview. He's blatantly said he wants to move now, doesn't want to stay and there's 2 teams he'd like to go to. He's upset and mad the team has increased the fee to a crazy amount. 

This is exactly the same as the Tav situation. If we keep up the pressure it would be hard pressed to think he doesn't eventually get moved to a new team.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Ampadu be mint signing if Wilder can use his relationship with the player from his sheffield United days to pull it off 

He plays the same position as fry and Lenihan though, centre of a back three.  He can play CDM but I think his best position is CB

I hope we still look for a DM even if we somehow get Mowatt, he's better in that LCM I reckon after reading the WBA forums

Seem to remember him playing further forward for Leeds as well with Rudy Austin as their DM

Plus I'm wanting us to sign a powerhouse if we replace Howson 

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?