oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

11 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Everything is wrong though, it's beyond tedious. It's our next game and he will likely be playing the one after, stop trying to find issue where there aren't one. They will likely announce on social media and then show him to fans who can be arsed to turn up and why not?

Who’s trying to find an issue? Can people not have opinions, or is it just automatically an issue. Jesus 😂

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I thought you were being a bit of a grumpy git SNC good to see sanity returns

I was, for me football is escapism so I think I am overly optimistic but I don't need to push my ideals onto others as you discuss the realities of football. I just need to step back a bit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I was, for me football is escapism so I think I am overly optimistic but I don't need to push my ideals onto others as you discuss the realities of football. I just need to step back a bit 

Wouldn't worry about that we have plenty of pushers on here already😚

10 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's mad how angry and/or miserable it makes some people on here. I'm not even talking about losing a match. Miss out on a player and people seem like they're about to walk in front of a train.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ogbeche173 said:

£5m rising to £7m for Greaves

£9m rising to £12m for Larsen

Slam these offers on the table and get it done Boro

Yeah! Let’s blow them out of the water with bids they can’t refuse.

Paying 7m for Greaves strikes me as being *** barmy, considering we have basically not got a midfield, and yet we have 4 pretty highly rated CBs. The kid's had one full season in the Championship. Just put McNair there and please, please, please get a #6 in.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Paying 7m for Greaves strikes me as being *** barmy, considering we have basically not got a midfield, and yet we have 4 pretty highly rated CBs. The kid's had one full season in the Championship. Just put McNair there and please, please, please get a #6 in.

Disagree Greaves in another year or 2 will be 15-20 million cb he’s already class and we need a left footed cb otherwise it slows our transition speed

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Tom said:

It's mad how angry and/or miserable it makes some people on here. I'm not even talking about losing a match. Miss out on a player and people seem like they're about to walk in front of a train.

To be fair I only did that over Larsen...and the train somehow missed me (obviously).

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

To be fair I only did that over Larsen...and the train somehow missed me (obviously).

lucky for you it was one of our ex strikers driving it 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Rob said:

buying/selling clubs along with agents and players all leak stuff to try and benefit each other

this an interesting read I've posted before that sums up where all these rumours tend to come from and how and why stuff ends up in the news the way they do and why often they completely contradict themselves https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/truth-behind-transfer-window-rumour-mill-those-know

Great read that

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?