oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

Strand larsen is only a year older than Hoppe. Is he gonna be another development signing aswell 🤷‍♂️

Strand Larsen played a full season last year hoppe practically hasn’t played in a year big difference it’s not to do with age 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Plenty of Boro fans keep trying to push the idea that he'll walk, bit weird.

Clearly have abandonment issues after the Burnley debacle they just need to get over it and move on

Edited by JTG
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Strand larsen is only a year older than Hoppe. Is he gonna be another development signing aswell 🤷‍♂️

Nope. 1 has scored a few goals for a few big teams and has bundles of potential while the other is a big prolific Norwegian lad. #feedthelars

5 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

2300 minutes vs 130 minutes last season, so I'd expect them to be at completely different stages in their personal development. 

3 minutes ago, JTG said:

Clearly have abandonment issues after the Burnley debacle they just need to move get over it

Same crowd who won't forgive Stewy D going on loan to Sunderland about 100 years ago

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wilder’s obviously pushing it back to Bausor & Gibson but we’re not far off on a few deals.

Muniz, we were told last week from Fulham that they’d got their player and Muniz could come. Just a waiting game on  that.

Greaves, going to be some back and forth and won’t happen quickly but club it’ll happen 

Looks like Gyokeres will go to Everton or not move.

No idea on Mowatt, but as has been said we’ve been after him for a while. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Wilder’s obviously pushing it back to Bausor & Gibson but we’re not far off on a few deals.

Muniz, we were told last week from Fulham that they’d got their player and Muniz could come. Just a waiting game on  that.

Greaves, going to be some back and forth and won’t happen quickly but club it’ll happen 

Looks like Gyokeres will go to Everton or not move.

No idea on Mowatt, but as has been said we’ve been after him for a while. 

Who do you think the 4th and 5th players are that Wilder alluded to?

Strand Larsen and another midfielder?

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

Who do you think the 4th and 5th players are that Wilder alluded to?

Strand Larsen and another midfielder?

Seems Kieran Scott is doing the dirty work with agents that bausor and Gibson were far more reluctant to get involved with, greaves rejecting new deal, strand larsen public interview, muniz hoppe and Forss all seemingly really keen to join the club. Proper geezer

• Like 4

Given Muniz is Brazilian and his SM activity it wouldn't be a stretch to say he's pencilled in for the no.10 shirt to link it to Juninho leaving the 9 for the 'marquee' striker like a Larsen. 

Obvious worry here is the bids we've had rejected for Larsen and Greaves are pretty high £8 million + £5 million, how much higher could we realistically go to land them? 

• Like 1

Wilder's not going anywhere for goodness sake. He's said that Gibson's on the same page as him, I believe that.

There's a few weeks left of the window so I don't understand why people are making brash statements out of sheer impatience.

We're all frustrated about stuff at the moment but there's no need to hit the big red button just yet.

It's very significant of modern attitudes in this country.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Given Muniz is Brazilian and his SM activity it wouldn't be a stretch to say he's pencilled in for the no.10 shirt to link it to Juninho leaving the 9 for the 'marquee' striker like a Larsen. 

Obvious worry here is the bids we've had rejected for Larsen and Greaves are pretty high £8 million + £5 million, how much higher could we realistically go to land them? 

I wonder if we'd have/choose to sell Dael to fund the above.

Out

Dael Fry

In

Larsen, Greaves, Mowatt - permanent

Muniz -Loan to buy

Hannibal - Loan

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?