oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Amongst all the understandable frustration and angst from us all there is evidence of us not being taken for mugs and doing to other Clubs what normally gets done to us in the cases of Larsen and Greaves. We have openly courted and even tried to seduce one of them with a trip over here (allegedly) while negotiating with their respective Clubs.

It is very clear that Larsen is now growing frustrated and to his credit hasn't rocked the boat too much (a good sign in terms of his personality traits) with Groningen but they now realise that they have a Player who feels he is being held back and would like to take his chance in England. Something has to give in that scenario as we have found out many times in the past.

Greaves is a home town lad whose Father played for Hull but it would appear that he is now looking out for pastures new despite being a dyed in the wool Tiger. I'm guessing that his Father may be advising him to explore his options and make a break while he is young enough to further his career. It all sounds very typical Boro except that we are on the other end of the discussions for a change.

• Like 7
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Every player has a price and you've got to stick to your guns, he could be the next Lewandowski but he might also be the next Alves.

If they won't budge beyond 9m then just move on. 

Or wait for him to hand in a transfer request... Tell his agent to kick up a fuss in the media. Throw in a couple of extra promotion bonuses. Then we'll up our offer slightly so Groningen can sell and save face. 

I think it's pretty obvious now that he will be leaving they are not desperate for the money so are holding out as long as possible to get the biggest possible return for the club. Unless we meet the valuation expect it to run till deadline day

2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Amongst all the understandable frustration and angst from us all there is evidence of us not being taken for mugs and doing to other Clubs what normally gets done to us in the cases of Larsen and Greaves. We have openly courted and even tried to seduce one of them with a trip over here (allegedly) while negotiating with their respective Clubs.

It is very clear that Larsen is now growing frustrated and to his credit hasn't rocked the boat too much (a good sign in terms of his personality traits) with Groningen but they now realise that they have a Player who feels he is being held back and would like to take his chance in England. Something has to give in that scenario as we have found out many times in the past.

I'm not sure Strand Larsen could've rocked the boat much more to be fair!

3 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I'm not sure Strand Larsen could've rocked the boat much more to be fair!

yeah all he can do now is request the transfer,

which he specifically hasn't done because it eats into his bottom line. him speaking out has already been done, 

maybe he could also get himself sent off turning bad guy on them Ramirez style lol

19 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Or wait for him to hand in a transfer request... Tell his agent to kick up a fuss in the media. Throw in a couple of extra promotion bonuses. Then we'll up our offer slightly so Groningen can sell and save face. 

And when he signs for us give it a year or two and he'll be doing the same when he wants a move, and then all those people on here wanting him to force a move from Groningen will be crying when he does it to us!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Duvel said:

And when he signs for us give it a year or two and he'll be doing the same when he wants a move, and then all those people on here wanting him to force and move from Groningen will be crying when he does it to us!

I'm not sure we will tbf, everyone was gutted about Tav leaving but most understood it as inevitable. 

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

And when he signs for us give it a year or two and he'll be doing the same when he wants a move, and then all those people on here wanting him to force a move from Groningen will be crying when he does it to us!

That'll be when Liverpool find out there's a £35m trigger clause in his contract!

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Duvel said:

It'll mean he's done very well for us, so ill not care too much. But then I don't tend to hold hard feelings for players who leave us under bad circumstances, I still like Gaston and zeige for example 

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?