oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Its obvious to me we’ve put the graft in on Larsen hence why he’s so desperate to come here. I reckon we get him for £10m plus add ons, I wouldn’t be surprised if some news comes out that we’re bidding on some random striker soon to try and force their hand.

Apart from delays getting needed players in I have definately noticed a difference this window to how things have gone. No more lazy targets like former players nobody wants or players we go after every summer.

There seem to be players actually waiting to join us, when has that ever happened lol. Usually these drawn out moves result in the player going to some other team after weeks of silence. I’m guessing we obviously have lost out on some behind the scenes like.

Also we haven’t seemed to have competition for our main targets. The last few windows we always had that one team coming after and getting the main players we wanted like villa for example. All the moves we’ve done so far seem to have gone through (from the outside) pretty smoothly.

Im wondering if the main reason for all this is the way Scott deals with agents vs the way Gibson does? I’m guessing Scott is more willing to be diplomatic and tongue the anus a bit to keep them sweet.

• Like 3
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'll be glad to have one fewer player that people refuse to call by their last name though.

It's a strange pet peeve of mine.

Can just imagine you in an argument about the Brazil and Portuguese squad with everybody else going "which one's that?"

🙂

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'll be glad to have one fewer player that people refuse to call by their last name though.

I find that odd as well. It's not like Adama or Gaston where he wears his first name on his shirt either.

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

yeah that winds me up especially when its on the back of the shirt as well lol

31 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Does this stem back to childhood where the teacher wouldn't call you 24 before throwing the blackboard rubber at you? After all he called all the other TeaCider's by their numbers, all the way up to 25.

Edited by JonnyMFC
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, MBG42 said:

Yeah gets me furious when human beings call other human beings by their first name

If you don't know them personally, and it's referring to them in a professional setting, and they don't prefer to go by the first name, I think it is weird.

People are only using Uche because they're too lazy to type or say Ikpeazu.

But anyway, I wish Liam had done a better job with the goal last night.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

If you don't know them personally, and it's referring to them in a professional setting, and they don't prefer to go by the first name, I think it is weird.

People are only using Uche because they're too lazy to type or say Ikpeazu.

But anyway, I wish Liam had done a better job with the goal last night.

Surely you would address one with their title also to keep it professional?

I wish Mr Ikpeazu all the best for the future. Hopefully Mr Wilder and Mr Scott are able to replace him with a young gentleman of superior ability, such as Mr Strand Larsen.

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?