oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Muniz, Forss, Hoppe, Watmore and Akpom. I'd be moderately happy with that, I really wanted at least one seasoned pro with proven ability uptop though... Don't think Wilder would be happy with the lack of experience.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

No but recon someone will bid for him before the window  closes and clubs are working down their lists. Rather then loose him for nothing. Say he goes for what.. 500k for example we make 100k so why not sell him for 100k now if that’s the case to somewhere else

I don't think we'll get offers and neither does the club apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Muniz, Forss, Hoppe, Watmore and Akpom. I'd be moderately happy with that, I really wanted at least one seasoned pro with proven ability uptop though... Don't think Wilder would be happy with the lack of experience.

We will sign another 2 strikers surely and one of Watmore or Akpom will go. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

He’s written novels!

No, you’re mixing him up with the late Bernard Cribbins who used to do Jackanory. Understandable, they’re like two peas in a pod! 

image.thumb.jpeg.0f4a32d3997a74a74f2d34746de4b645.jpeg

Taken during Steve’s playing days at Man Utd. 

5 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I think moderately happy is the correct terminology. After getting linked with Armstrong/Gyokeres and Larson it seems a bit of a let down but it should be an improvement on last season at least.

I'm growing more concerned with our lack of midfield links. Choudhury has gone elsewhere, I'm not particularly wowd by Mowatt as I'm not even sure he's better than we have. The midfield is the biggest priority for me as of now.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

I think it is likely to be Akpom and we will be stuck with Watmore for the rest of the season and then he will go on a free.

Saying we're stuck with him is incredibly harsh.

For the majority of his time here, Watmore has been a great asset.

• Like 11
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I meant stuck with him in the fact that the rumours of the club having interest in him. I don't think it will materialise. I am sure his contract won't be renewed by Boro though.

9 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I don't think we'll get offers and neither does the club apparently. 

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

yeah there was zero hate on the lad until talk sport said we had offers to sell him, sure he missed a few sitters but in reality he just a sub for us and that's where he best, we just being borderline forced to play him at present, think he only started yesterday to rest akpom and he gonna be on the bench till he leaves

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Can we change the thread title to Karl of Konyaspor? in honour of our departing friend Mr Ikpeazu

Uche there it is, Uche there he goes.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?