oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

19 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

I can't see watmore being here after the window closes. Two huge chances in two games squandered when we need to be clinical. He must know he is going to 5th choice at best. I'd guess there will be interest from lower championship clubs or high league 1 teams where he can start games. He may even end up in Scotland 

I wonder if we’d consider doing what we did we Uche, effectively tearing his contract up just to get his wages off the books.

It’s a big risk for any interested parties given his past injuries and I’m not sure I see many clubs lining up with decent offers because of that. We didn’t pay anything for him so we’re not exactly left out of pocket.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Burnley sign Tella from Saints and that probably ends our chances of signing Armstrong.

Roll on 2023/24 when we’ll make claims of another marquee signing and “giving it a good go” in the transfer market. 

He started the first game of the season ahead of Che Adams, I think the Armstrong signing is already dead

• Wow 1
30 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Mowatt starts for WBA

Sheff Utd play mix of starting 11 and back ups. Fodderingham, Egan, that £5m CB they signed, Fleck, Norwood and Brewster who started on weekend all start tonight.

That means he will be cup tied and wont be able play for us in the next round 👀

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He started the first game of the season ahead of Che Adams, I think the Armstrong signing is already dead

Didn’t realise he started do you know how he got on? Just on MOTD is was all Spurs so didn’t really see much of Saints! 

9 minutes ago, JTG said:

I wonder if we’d consider doing what we did we Uche, effectively tearing his contract up just to get his wages off the books.

It’s a big risk for any interested parties given his past injuries and I’m not sure I see many clubs lining up with decent offers because of that. We didn’t pay anything for him so we’re not exactly left out of pocket.

I wouldn't want to let him go on free. Given he's scored an okish amount of goals over the last two years I reckon we could get a few hundred thousand for him at least. 

25 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Hoppe's been to Saltburn, wonder if he hit the arcades like Connolly did

FB_IMG_1660244884383.thumb.jpg.ced2ffe4213c7ce55a0acd31e2542a93.jpg

Has the funicular opened again?? It's always closed when I'm back home (was born in Saltburn). Back this weekend for the first time in ages. 

9 minutes ago, SimonD said:

Has the funicular opened again?? It's always closed when I'm back home (was born in Saltburn). Back this weekend for the first time in ages. 

It's only just reopened, finally.

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, SimonD said:

Yeah it's open again now, they've had to put the prices up but it's worth it to keep it going imo

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, "KM" said:

Burnley sign Tella from Saints and that probably ends our chances of signing Armstrong.

Roll on 2023/24 when we’ll make claims of another marquee signing and “giving it a good go” in the transfer market. 

Jesus! Chin up fella. 🙄

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?