oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Tbf mate look at my first few posts on the matter. I started by sticking up for a lad saying something that got slated. All I said is why do others get trusted so much even tho they info dosnt come true. 

“They info doesn’t come true” because we don’t live in Disney world and digger lad ain’t the fairy god mother….. he’s a very trustworthy itk over the years who may or may not have been given some bad info this time. 

Would you rather people who are genuinely passing on what they’ve been told stop? This place would then only consist of 90% moaning and 10% crisp talk 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

Your right. Maybe I have went over the top. But been on here years now and just don’t get why certain people get slated and kicked off the forum when others get away with similar stuff. Apologise @diggerlad07if I have been a *** but I never meant to be a dig at you. But you replied saying I know nothing so maybe that’s what made me go over the top. Just think people get a lot more credit than others on here. 

The guy got kicked off the forum for being a ban evader who comes on to stir up trouble, not because he was passing on information.

Also, Digger has a track record of being legit and has built up some leeway that maybe others haven't.

17 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Your right I don’t believe you. And maybe I do need to get a life. Come on over his forum too much 😂 But I don’t make stuff up like you and your brother. 

You may as well kick him in the balls as well to finish the job 🤕

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

“They info doesn’t come true” because we don’t live in Disney world and digger lad ain’t the fairy god mother….. he’s a very trustworthy itk over the years who may or may not have been given some bad info this time. 

Would you rather people who are genuinely passing on what they’ve been told stop? This place would then only consist of 90% moaning and 10% crisp talk 

I think that you are underestimating the power of the crisp talk 🤔

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Think you've undervalued the crisp talk to be honest. 😅

• Haha 2

digger wont be lying. i bet we had agreed a fee, had him in for talks etc and then they changed what they wanted. ie moved the goal posts. everything almost done. like wilder said nearly had x2 through the door. ended up with just hoppe. we likely had him here to and all sorted weeks ago just waiting on permits.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Your right. Maybe I have went over the top. But been on here years now and just don’t get why certain people get slated and kicked off the forum when others get away with similar stuff. Apologise @diggerlad07if I have been a *** but I never meant to be a dig at you. But you replied saying I know nothing so maybe that’s what made me go over the top. Just think people get a lot more credit than others on here. 

No apologises needed for me 👍. Just irritates me when some people who get info are afraid to post because of the backlash that's all.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

The issue with McGree right now is that he's miles behind where Tavernier was for us.  McGree for us, and throughout his career to date, makes fewer than half the tackles Tavernier did last season, and for the past couple of seasons, per game.  Midfield generally is where you get the most tackles being made, not defence, and McGree doesn't seem to carry his weight there.  If it was just that alone then so be it but Tavernier makes more key passes, more dribbles, has more shots, gets fouled more often, as well.  The only thing that McGree seems to have over Tavernier is passing accuracy, and I believe that is because McGree tends to play a lot of safe passes that don't really get us anywhere but inflate those stats a little. 

McGree isn't a replacement for Tavernier in terms of player type as they clearly offer different things.  What we need is for McGree to grow into his midfield role here, and to make it his own, using his own strengths.  He should be the best passer out of the three of them so he has to make that count, not just with safe passing but incisive passing, although of course that's really easy for me to say but a lot harder to do when you have an opposition player bearing down on you.  He does have to add something to the defensive side of things - it's a relatively small sample but last season Tavernier  attempted 3.2 tackles per game for us, Crooks was 3, Howson was 2.8 but McGree was only 1.5.  That's quite a big difference really, and he needs to step up.  This season so far he's attempted 1 tackle per game so he's still lagging behind.

He'd be a good no10 at this level. I quite like him in the attacking 3rd I think he's got good close control and is a decent passer and quite clever with the ball. The problem is other than the last 3rd of the pitch he's poor and he doesn't seem to want to recieve the ball enough in the defensive and middle parts of the pitch. He also doesn't look like getting anywhere near the goals and assists Crooks does from 8.

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

No apologises needed for me 👍. Just irritates me when some people who get info are afraid to post because of the backlash that's all.

You can start inboxing me tho with any info mate. Don’t be shy 😂

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?