oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Yes he is. @wilsoncgpput up the rule on this the other day. If he is signed by noon the day before a game he can play

I would probably look to throw him straight in if this is the case. We need a spark to kickstart our season. 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

I’ve liked Mowatt since watching him at Leeds so pleased with this.

Interesting that this is the second signing that we also tried to make last summer. 

Who was the first? 

I’m delighted with the Mowatt signing. He’s as good as you can get for a Championship box-to-box midfielder, especially without throwing ridiculous fees and wages aboutHopefully there’s an option for a permanent deal as he’s a great fit for our system.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I’ve liked Mowatt since watching him at Leeds so pleased with this.

Interesting that this is the second signing that we also tried to make last summer. 

If Muniz does happen, you can make that three.

• Like 1

Nice to have another left footer in the building. I think he will start tomorrow, wonder who comes out of the side.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see McGree deployed as a 10 behind Forss or Akpom and Mowatt in LCM

• Like 3
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?