oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Interesting that Mowatt is #4, suggests we aren't targeting a holding midfielder if we're going to be handing over the #10/#11 shirt to them. 

Unless Wilder thinks Crooks can take Howson's spot, not sure myself he struggles getting around at times. Mowatt isn't really an anchor type either, I think McNair could do a good job there wouldn't mind us giving him a go - Howson's a good lad but he's a statue most of the time just doesn't have the legs and his quality on the ball is limited. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Does everything think we’ll go back in for Larsen then? According to media we’ve moved onto other targets but I’d have assumed we would have heard another name linked by now 🤔 

Yes. I think we're letting both Groningen and Larsen stew on it a bit. Larsen to decide if he's happy to stay or if he's going to kick up a bit of a fuss and Groningen to consider if they want to keep an unhappy player and hope he has a good enough season to still be worth £10m or so next summer.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Its the complete disregard for club football over mega bucks that brass me off. No thought whatsoever.

I just hope that whoever wins it has the balls to stand up and say this is for all the workers that lost their lives building the stadia

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Larsen starts again 

At least he seems like a professional and is respecting his contract. Obviously he's done that interview and aired his grievances and I'm sure he's let the club know exactly what he thinks but it's not like he's refusing to train/play. As nice as it is to see a player try to force through a move as it strengthens our hand, you can't help but feel they may do the same to you further down the line.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, OldManGravz said:

I don't disagree ability wise but the issue is if hes not playing he wont be match fit and even though he will build it up throughout the tournament, early mistakes could cost us

He would get a couple of warm up games. Considering he'd be ready to play for City if an injury occurred and will get cup games at the very least I personally wouldn't be too concerned about that. To be fair I've seen lesser teams overachieve in international tournaments due to the fact their best players havnt been regular starters at club level and go into it fresh.

1 hour ago, Foxtrot Oscar Colin said:

Which is the most prominent factor in your disinterest?

It is all linked, the corruption lead to the competition being played in the middle of our winter which lead to the slave labour requirements. I am disgusted by the whole thing and will probably just ignore it and watch non league

10 minutes ago, LBP said:

Larsen with an assist, he's rapid for a 6'4 striker

Super assist too… price is going to keep going up the longer this deal drags on if he keeps playing as he is…

• Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?