oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Super assist too… price is going to keep going up the longer this deal drags on if he keeps playing as he is…

That Ngonge's good as well tbf the goalscorer, was good in their last game 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Watmore needs to be sold tbh. Another miss, should have scored. That’s 3 sitters in 4 games which would have completely changed each of them. Been a great sighing looking back but need more quality in front of goal

Today's miss was nowhere near a sitter, behave yourself 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Just now, RichAcklam2404 said:

Should have scored. Any other striker puts that away

Nah, not with you on this one mate. The ball comes at him at a decent speed from a good Giles cross, there's a defender between him and the ball - he does well to open up his body enough to strike it as he does.

He's missed some in previous games. This one though he's actually done well to get as close as he did.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Nah, not with you on this one mate. The ball comes at him at a decent speed from a good Giles cross, there's a defender between him and the ball - he does well to open up his body enough to strike it as he does.

He's missed some in previous games. This one though he's actually done well to get as close as he did.

I respect your opinion mate. He doesn’t help himself maybe that’s why he’s under scrutiny most of the time now. 

Yeesh, Larsen is not a happy boy after Groningen's 6-1 defeat. 

https://sportnieuws.nl/voetbal/binnenland/jorgen-strand-larsen-wil-weg-en-haalt-uit-naar-fc-groningen-staan-nergens-voor-open/

"FC Groningen is not open to anything, that is disappointing," Strand Larsen said.

Interest from Italy
FC Groningen would have rejected a mega offer from Middlesbrough, but that is not the only thing, according to Strand Larsen. "A lot of things are going on, also off the field. We didn't do our job on the field. If you come here, you have to give 110%, we did 80%, that's not enough," said Strand Larsen about the hopeless defeat in Amsterdam.

Strand Larsen indicated that FC Groningen is not cooperating with a transfer. "There is interest from clubs. Italian clubs among others. I am disappointed how the club is handling this. They are serious offers. Every guy who is 22 years old wants to see what is possible."

"I deserve it"
"We don't play CL, not in the top-5. So sooner or later you want to make the step. It's not that I don't like being here, but I do think about my future," said Strand Larsen. "For now I am disappointed with the club. I deserve to go for such offers. Now that it is so serious I think the club should act better in this situation."

Strand Larsen speaks of a 'boy's dream'. "The clubs that are on the table are a childhood dream. Sooner or later you have to make the step. It is important that the club treats me and the situation with respect, that has not happened yet."

Edited by Jamie-H
  • Like 2
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?