oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It makes more sense when you watch, the interviewer name drops us & then says any other clubs? which is why he says italian clubs too. He didn't need to mention us because the interviewer already had.

Also, his mention of champions league, his actual quote is "we're not playing in the champions league, top 5 league or in England"

Great point mate - had just red the transcripts - very different when you watch

5 minutes ago, LBP said:

At 1:03 the interviewer asks whether we are the closest and Larsen says "the Italian clubs, that's how it is" 🤔

Think you misheard mate, he says about who is interested and to read the media, the interview says 'Middlesbrough, other clubs aswell ?' To which Larsen replies italian clubs. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Adam P said:

Think you misheard mate, he says about who is interested and to read the media, the interview says 'Middlesbrough, other clubs aswell ?' To which Larsen replies italian clubs. 

Ah yeah you're right i think mate

7 minutes ago, LBP said:

At 1:03 the interviewer asks whether we are the closest and Larsen says "the Italian clubs, that's how it is" 🤔

Larsen mentions other clubs as well as us, the interviewer asks which clubs to which Larsen first hesitates then says Italian clubs. He never asks who are the closest.

In his MFC post match he said he thought the players showed balls today and that everyone knows the group isn't at its strongest - only comment on transfers was that work was 'ongoing'. 

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

In his MFC post match he said he thought the players showed balls today and that everyone knows the group isn't at its strongest - only comment on transfers was that work was 'ongoing'. 

To be fair we have already played 2 of the teams that will be in the mix and QPR are also no mugs. Add another 4 to what we saw today and we won’t be a million miles away IMO.

• Like 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?