oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I wonder if they do things differently the media in Holland? I don't see a massive outcry from their fans. Just a thought. You're right in that if it happened to us there'd be uproar.

The Dutch are pretty much straight to the point, and very direct. 

5 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Love the interviewer’s prediction by the end of this week! Fingers crossed 

If we find anything in Dutch .. Would you understand it and could you translate it better than Google? ... Or are you from the French part of Belgium?

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

If we find anything in Dutch .. Would you understand it and could you translate it better than Google? ... Or are you from the French part of Belgium?

I’m from Derby, but I could do the French translation 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, BelgianBoro said:

I’m from Derby, but I could do the French translation 🤣

Ah ok .. The Vossen picture led me to believe you were actually from Belgium 😉

Derby you say .. That explains a lot 😄

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Doesn’t make it right to disrespectful fellow team mates and fans who support you.

I don't think he is disrespectful .. I think he is frustrated and tries to tell the world, how poorly Groningen treated him in this situation.

Just now, SmogDane said:

I don't think he is disrespectful .. I think he is frustrated and tries to tell the world, how poorly Groningen treated him in this situation.

It’s still disrespectful to speak like that after a defeat to his fans and his team mates. Can dress it up how you want in English Football he would get slaughtered for such behaviour and rightly so

12 minutes ago, Will said:

I think Digger was told what he put on here, I just don't think it did actually happen.

He said he’s seen actual pictures of Larsen at Rockliffe. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

It’s still disrespectful to speak like that after a defeat to his fans and his team mates. Can dress it up how you want in English Football he would get slaughtered for such behaviour and rightly so

Out of curiosity .. Which concrete part of what he said grinds your gears? 

13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It's not like he's removed pictures from his social media or anything serious like that.

Now that would be truly reprehensible and there really would be no way back for him then.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Out of curiosity .. Which concrete part of what he said grinds your gears? 

I don’t like any of it. Irritates me when players act like that whilst contracted to a club.

11 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Ah ok .. The Vossen picture led me to believe you were actually from Belgium 😉

Derby you say .. That explains a lot 😄

🤣 I’ve been living here for nearly 20 years (Belgium) - born to a dad from Norton and a mum from Middlesbrough. Sadly didn’t get the choice of birthplace - my brother got Northallerton. Seems I’m the black sheep shagger of the family.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it's really difficult to criticise without actually knowing the whole story. 

Larsen said the club have disrespected him. If so, snd they had an agreement that if a certain offer came in they'd accept, then went back on that, or if they did accept a deal and then moved the goalposts after the agreement then what is he to do?. 

People saying we wouldn't like this if it was one of our players. That's probably true but can imagine it would ever happen because we wouldn't treat the player that way imo. 

I for one have no issue with the player doing this and saying what he did. He seems angry with the club, not the players and said they collectively weren't good enough today. 

If the boro treated a player this way I'd suggest we'd take the players side in the main. Let's face it, most of us have taken ikpeazus side after he was left out in the cold. I don't think many of us would have blamed him had he had an interview moaning about the club. 

• Like 4
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?