oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Don't think them lot can decide what's happening between them on twitter lol 

Tom Barclay

@TomBarclay_

·

3m

I'm told Middlesbrough expecting Tottenham to come in with a higher bid today for Djed Spence after weeks of negotiations.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd forgotten all about that, I just remembered the Gestede stuff.

Traore, I still miss him 😪

But that kit was revealed in mid June, Traore left on the 8th of August after we'd tried our best to keep him here.

I'll never forget those biceps! I do remember at the time thinking it was a big signal that he was going to stay because everything else was telling us he was leaving at that point.

I could see them guiding the social media on some of the bigger issues, but I just can't imagine somebody getting in touch with Scott in the middle of all these meetings, phone calls and negotiations to ask him "is it ok if I post this picture of one of our players training". So I don't think a picture of Gyokeres returning from holiday really means anything.

2 hours ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Quote from Wilder in the Gazette this morning

"We had a meeting with the Red Faction recently, and I think they were stunned by the amount of money that Steve puts in at the start of each season. They were asking whether Steve could charter a plane for them to go to Portugal in pre-season, but somebody put them straight and said, ‘Well, are you adding that to the £20m that he puts in from the off without a ball being kicked?’

The absolute cheek of the Red Faction man 😂😂😂

Wilder also says he doesn’t expect any other senior players to leave, I wonder what happened to the surprises then 🤔 

So Mc Nair is staying- Big disappointment for some on here😬

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@Borodane thanks for that link. Think that would be a good move for him.

They do like shithousery and having lost Michael Smith the link to Ikpeazu seems very obvious. He'd be cheap and suit their style while also having experience. Would suit all parties and be a decent move for Uche to become first choice. Can't imagine we'd want more than our money back. Did we pay 1 mil?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

They do like shithousery and having lost Michael Smith the link to Ikpeazu seems very obvious. He'd be cheap and suit their style while also having experience. Would suit all parties and be a decent move for Uche to become first choice. Can't imagine we'd want more than our money back. Did we pay 1 mil?

the 1m was paper speculation.

NW said we paid nowhere near that number

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Think  it was up to £1m with add ons etc.

• Like 1

600k rising to £1m is what I heard. NW said the adds ons included us getting promoted and him getting an international cap though. It was Warnock who said it though so take with a pinch of salt.

9 hours ago, Foogle said:

I mean remember when we had a full video and shirt reveal with Adama and then he was gone within the month? 

Why would some graduate in charge of social media engagement be privy to incomings and outgoings? I know people are wanting some news but let's not resort to Astrology and healing crystals!

Although I have heard mercury is in retrograde and Uranus needs an examination. 

I know for a fact that the media guy at Boro is privvy to incomings and outgoings. 

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

"Hey Steve. Can we get a free plane so we can go on holiday in Portugal?" Jesus, don't people have any filters? What an embarrasment. 

What do you expect from a group of prols? 

1 minute ago, Humpty said:

I know for a fact that the media guy at Boro is privvy to incomings and outgoings. 

Of course he'll know. He'll prepare the scheduled tweets for the day and in some cases coming days.

I imagine he'll prepare the graphics too. 

Surely you lot don't think he just puts up a tweet with no preparation.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Leesider said:

So Mc Nair is staying- Big disappointment for some on here😬

Not for me...He Has class that lad

(

Tried to say ouses but my spell checker went mental)

Edited by Barnaby
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?