oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

From what I understand from media reports Conte has made it clear he wants all signings on the plane to Korea this Saturday meaning Lenglet and Spence need to be wrapped up by then. 

Knowing Levy he'll drag it out until Friday then get it done and be hailed in the press as a great negotiator even if he pays us what we wanted all along. 

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Frankly I would be very tempted to tell Spurs to do one. They have had more than enough time to conclude this deal. Invite others to bid for Spence now. We can’t- and shouldn’t- be held to ransom.

supposedly there was offers from brentford and forest thats when the spence only wants spurs story came out

53 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Levy would fight over 500k I just want it to be wrapped up and we can bring in more players

only people that wouldn't fight over that sort of money are those who don't have that money

1 hour ago, Robin Johnson said:

Frankly I would be very tempted to tell Spurs to do one. They have had more than enough time to conclude this deal. Invite others to bid for Spence now. We can’t- and shouldn’t- be held to ransom.

That's a guaranteed way to get less money for him.  Spurs is where the money is.

Just now, Robin Johnson said:

And you base this on what? Knowledge? Guess work??!!

The fact they are by far the richest team interested in him?

Somebody linked to Rockcliffe has told me that Spence hasn't trained today and they aren't sure if he's even returned today. Make of that what you will

• Wow 1
Just now, Robin Johnson said:

And you base this on what? Knowledge? Guess work??!!

A basic understanding of finance. 

You seem like a keen negotiater though, telling the richest, and only confirmed, bidder, to "do one". 

Let me know when you put your house on the market.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, macapes said:

A basic understanding of finance. 

You seem like a keen negotiater though, telling the richest, and only confirmed, bidder, to "do one". 

Let me know when you put your house on the market.

You couldn’t afford it! Nice dodge by the way!!!

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?