oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

8 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Who was that random lcb who went to Forrest....ponzo or something did he ever get a look in

Hasn’t really played much. Forest did have a very good back line last season to be fair. Think he was on the bench and played for their 23s quite a bit towards to the end of the season

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, LBP said:

Luke Freeman goes to Luton

They do make some shrewd signings don't they 

One of those signings where he'll turn out awful or rediscover his form and smash the Championship. Good signing for Luton as they can take that low cost high upside risk without as many expectations riding on them, we should be using our financial strength to look at more known quantities however.

Yeah. It's a little pathetic how many fans are wound up by him. Warnock & Spence are going to get us £15m-£20m which might lead to us getting promoted. If not, at least having a decent team at this level capable of challenging.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Ngl it’s funny to me how this rattled so many of our fans not even Warnock was bothered by it but people were getting angry for him 

Look at his face, he just stinks of arrogance.  I think that’s why people dislike him.

seriously, people are allowed to not like people or feel angry.  It’s cool to allow people to be annoyed.

not saying I agree with the silly Twitter post but he’s really not don’t himself any favours.  People do get vexed at stuff

• Like 1
Just now, Smogzilla said:

Bit embarrassing that to be honest.

We have embarrassing fans. One "fan" on twitter posted saying he wanted Matt Crooks to break Djeds legs in training rather than take the 15m...

• Sad 4
2 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

He's contracted to the club lol... He's worded it perfectly seen as he's told him that he's free to leave and bola wants a move back towards London.

I'm not sure I see the need to force Bola out. He's a better than average player at our level. Why seemingly make a need to buy another player. If Bola goes who is cover for Giles and LCB? Means we need at least one more player.

In theory he could do the same to Dijksteel - if McNair is his first choice RCB, is Dijksteel not needed?

All seems a bit odd and unnecessary to me. And what if we get off to an awful start and Wilder leaves? We are back in the position of having a squad that only meets his needs. I thought we were moving away from that.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?