oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

27 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Gibson will need to take a wage cut and we'll need to move someone out (other than Spence) in order to bring him in.

There's interest in Tav and Fry.

Source is my brother before you all start

Are they both out of contract next year?

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

That Norwich article says Wilder was at Carrow Road to watch Ben Gibson but unless am mistaken it must have been a fruitless trip because Gibson only returned to Norwich aide this weekend and they were away to Wolves. He been on the bench last few weeks prior to that.

It was a game before May 1st:

On 5/8/2022 at 2:56 PM, Hendrie_7 said:

Possibly.

I've just had a look on their forum to see if I could find anything and there's this:

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/147990-paddy-davitts-turn/#comments

Clearly nobody clicked on my earlier link, don't worry I won't take it personally 😐

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Gibson will need to take a wage cut and we'll need to move someone out (other than Spence) in order to bring him in.

There's interest in Tav and Fry.

Source is my brother before you all start

Throwing your own brother under the bus now 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, TLF10 said:

I dont accept having Jose as boss further derailed Alli career. I look at someone like Eric Dier, who is not as naturally talented as Alli but he became a regular under Jose and maintained that with Conte because of attitude and application. 

Ryan Sessegnon is another example of someone whose form dipped but again attitude and application has won him a spot in Conte’s starting 11

Alli mind and focus seem elsewhere. From what I can tell he seems more interested in being a “celeb” than a footballer

If a manager refuses to play you and is trying to send you out on loan it doesn't exactly give you confidence or enhance your career which is exactly what happened. Mourinho did  exactly the same to Luke Shaw.

With regard to Alli interested in being a celeb I've never seen anything with regard to that so I honestly couldn't comment on it.

5 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Didn't realise this was a chant for Forest haha.

Is that why it's called to bang? I mean ... f*cking dynamite .. ouch

8 hours ago, TLF10 said:

I am sure he cost £9m…

They signed him same time we were after a loan deal for him if I remember right? gerrard went there and signed him on a permanent and pipped is to him

10 hours ago, TheJew said:

That Bassey at Rangers looks some defender. They got him for nothing as well I think.

He looks the complete package, but way out of our league. He's going to the prem when he's moving.

23 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Yeah, I don't think there's any way he didn't consider the possibility that he might make less than 20 appearances and Everton would try to sell him on and just make pure profit.

There's surely something agreed to prevent that.

new club would probably have to take on the same liability or negotiate them or a settlement with spurs to get rid of the terms, otherwise you could sell on to a club and buy back to be free of terms like this. 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?