oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

9 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I mean we literally don’t play with wingers so what is there for Ameobi to do? It will be like Hernandez again with a square peg in a round hole. Get him home and save some wages. 

Move to LWB? We already have one winger playing there.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, Riverside94 said:

Might just be that we’re putting feelers out for numerous players

Absolutely - but I think if Alex Crooks has reported it - there is a level of interest - although not sure what level

5 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Stacey is a RB/RWB is he not? Funny signing if he’s back up to Jones. 

We need back up though, so fits the bill.  No idea if he's any good mind

5 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

We need back up though, so fits the bill.  No idea if he's any good mind

Seems strange for Wilder to comment on them leaving good players out.. then signing them as backup and leaving them out 🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I’ve come round to the idea of keeping Tav. He has premier league potential, but ability wise he isn’t showing it at the moment, so I think now is the right time to let him go.  
Spence I’d rate higher as Spence has performed more than Tav on a consistent basis and his value has sky rocketed. Tav maybe needs to play in a different team / system to showcase his skill set. But he’s had two pretty average seasons with us back to back (three included Warnocks). I’m not sure he’s commanding a high fee if he goes. 10m tops 

It’s funny how opinions differ in football. I think Tav is the superior player when compared to Spence and by a long way at that. Tav gives so much more than Spence for me.

• Like 9
30 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Seems strange for Wilder to comment on them leaving good players out.. then signing them as backup and leaving them out 🤷‍♂️ 

wouldnt that mean our squad is better if we have good players out of the team?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

wouldnt that mean our squad is better if we have good players out of the team?

I think that would depend upon how many good players are in the team.

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

On the note of us going back for former players. George Friend could be returning.

A mate of mine said he saw his wife and kids out in Redcar a week or so back. 

A back 3 would help him massively but I think that ship has long sailed, he was finished when he left us never mind now 

If we were bringing in a 34 year old backup defender, wouldn't it just make sense to hang on to Peltier?

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:
6 minutes ago, Tom said:

If we were bringing in a 34 year old backup defender, wouldn't it just make sense to hang on to Peltier?

Friend is left footed...

Yeah, true. I'm still not sure I buy it though.

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?