oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

Just now, scotty189 said:

so thats Gibson, House, Greaves and Lenihan linked all left sided cb's, maybe we want 2 

Lenihan is right footed but I'm assuming we will be looking at him for the central defender option.

Gibson I would wait until next summer to sign. He'll come back at some point. It's a WHEN not an IF.

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Lenihan is right footed but I'm assuming we will be looking at him for the central defender option.

Gibson I would wait until next summer to sign. He'll come back at some point. It's a WHEN not an IF.

sure i read left sided as has been used lb by Blackburn

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Is Greaves any good? Left footed defender only 21 years. Played 45 league games for Hull. Just a year left on his contract

I’m not saying anything after the last time we were linked with a centre back who played for Hull. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Greaves was name checked by Wilder in his presser prior to the hull game when saying Hill are a good side with some good young players. Name checked Lewis Potter and “the young CB Greaves”. 

Not saying that means we want him but clearly Wilder is very aware of him.

17 hours ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Doubt he'll care. Double or even triple the wages we can offer and the chance to play Premier League football. 

No but Mitrovic will need feeding and Djed will do that 

29 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Is Greaves any good? Left footed defender only 21 years. Played 45 league games for Hull. Just a year left on his contract

Thought he played very well in a poor Hull side last season. Won their young player of the year award. Also just to add Hull have the option of an extra year on his contract so he’s effectively got 2 years left.

40 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

???

As a child my Scottish friends called me a left-footer because I went to a Catholic school in Edinburgh. I don't really know if it is a common nickname or even if it was some sort of insult, but Celtic fans were also commonly called left-footers. Maybe just in Scotland.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?