oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

5 minutes ago, Crackers said:

At the end of the day people rely heavily on your nixons and Romanos when in reality it will only be the 2 clubs who know what’s actually going on. Take it all with a ladle of salt.

No, I don't want to.

• Haha 5
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Of course it won't.  What will make a difference is not having accepted an actual offer for him.  However, there appears to be someone at the club, or some people, who want to cast Spence in the worst light possible, even to the extent of lying about things to their mates it seems.

Your status can be comedy gold at times, what makes you think you know that people are lying about spence? 😅

Don't take this personal as i genuiely think you are a decent poster with some excellent views but you are quite controversial in how you reply and rub people up the wrong way.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Awful isn't it the off-season. Sat here at quarter past seven on a Saturday night dreaming of Paddy McNair pinging heat-seeker balls 45 yards across the pitch and out of play after dawdling on the ball for 10 seconds. Hits you right in the gut when you don't have it man.

• Haha 1
Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Your status can be comedy gold at times, what makes you think you know that people are lying about spence? 😅

Don't take this personal as i genuiely think you are a decent poster with some excellent views but you are quite controversial in how you reply and rub people up the wrong way.

Because we haven't accepted a bid for him so he can't be delaying us selling him, can he?  Or are you saying that we have accepted an offer for him?

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Because we haven't accepted a bid for him so he can't be delaying us selling him, can he?  Or are you saying that we have accepted an offer for him?

You do realise if you have permission by the selling club, player and representatives can talk to other clubs without an offer being made don't you?

He's not wanted to enter talks which is absolutely fine but for someone who has wanted to get away from the club for over 18months, I'm extremely surprised.

Ps contrary to what people are posting on here, the gazette are correct about this one and no official bids been made this summer. - Just enquiries. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RiversideRed said:

Harry Darling has completed a medical at Swansea City this afternoon.

good signing.

Great signing. I’m sure that will go some way to increasing Russell Martin’s popularity in Milton Keynes, not.

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

He's not wanted to enter talks which is absolutely fine but for someone who has wanted to get away from the club for over 18months, I'm extremely surprised.

It is bizarre. Things move so fast in football and situations can change at the drop of a hat. Imagine if another wing-back became available now and Spurs shifted priorities and moved for them. You’d think he’d just want to get it sorted and have some clarity.

6 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

You do realise if you have permission by the selling club, player and representatives can talk to other clubs without an offer being made don't you?

And you do realise that unless we accept a bid then we can't sell him?

Have we accepted a bid for him, yes or no?

There’s very little for Spence to do at this stage his agent (or agents) will be working with both clubs making sure him and his client get the best deals.

as it stands Spence hasn’t officially asked to leave and the club haven’t transfer listed him so there will be talks about image rights, bonuses and clauses to be worked through.

all this will likely have an effect on the transfer fees.

For all we know he could be talking to Conte about his role and vision. I suspect when all the dominos line up it will be quick. And as we have seen medical etc can happen anywhere.

5 minutes ago, JTG said:

It is bizarre. Things move so fast in football and situations can change at the drop of a hat. Imagine if another wing-back became available now and Spurs shifted priorities and moved for them. You’d think he’d just want to get it sorted and have some clarity.

Adama

Just now, Changing Times said:

And you do realise that unless we accept a bid then we can't sell him?

Have we accepted a bid for him, yes or no?

Majority of transfer negotiations are done this way now.

His agent confirmed to the club in October 2021 that he never wants to play for the club again.

Your right, we can't sell him unless a bid comes in....I am unsure why you are trying to manipulate this into why Djed isn't a trouble maker because we haven't accepted a bid lol

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?