oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

Just now, estonpidge said:

Always thought Butland was pants on ctosses, prefer Darlow.

I could be way off it here but have always felt Butland is a strange one as he seems to prefer Rugby to football but is a footballer. Not sure he has massive desire for it but like I say, I could be wrong.

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

This post has been edited due to a misunderstanding by the above poster, who quickly corrected himself once he noticed the unfortunate connotation. As such, the joke no longer works and this post is not suitable for oneBoro.

Thanks pal.

Freddie Woodman has signed for Preston permanently. Guess they definitely won’t be after Iverson now. 

There seems to be a lot of opportunities opening up for us to go and sign a first-choice keeper. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Some signing for Newcastle that. What’s the rumoured fee 

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Talk online is £10m, which is a steal for Newcastle. 

I wonder if all the Geordies have been to see him yet.  And if they have, what might he have said to them? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

I wonder if all the Geordies have been to see him yet.  And if they have, what might he have said to them? 🤔

Apparently they never got chance, they stayed at home instead. Watching the bill.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

This Geordie got to see him 😂 Bernie the legend was there to witness it 🤣

image.jpeg.c4032d63e4b8e661f8e0c462c5ce3724.jpeg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, notjade said:

From the tweet today calling Roberts our first signing, sounds like Conteh isn't in the first team frame

Think it’s been confirmed he’s for the under 23s at the moment

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, notjade said:

From the tweet today calling Roberts our first signing, sounds like Conteh isn't in the first team frame

Hes definitely an u23 pickup for now.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, notjade said:

He was announced as joining the u23s.

Watching some obligatory YouTube highlights of Butland. At least with his saves he seems to palm it away from danger. One thing I noticed with Lumley, even before he turned into a complete disaster, was that, even when he saved he seemed to palm it right back into a dangerous position

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?