oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

4 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Also I don’t know how to link but a lot of Sheffield Wednesday accounts think crooks is joining and windass tweeted him saying you up for it

Also they're mates from accy stanley/ rangers. Just a joke

• Like 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

"Championship trio eye Simpson 
Tyreece Simpson, Ipswich Town striker, is a major target for Huddersfield Town this summer with the beaten Championship play-off finalists competing with Luton Town and Middlesbrough for his signing.

Valued at around £250,000, Simpson, 20, scored nine goals in 25 appearances on loan at Swindon Town in League Two last season. He is out of contract in 12 months’ time and has rejected a new deal at Portman Road"

Bit of info re: Tyreece Simpson

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/tyreece-simpson-to-depart-town/#:~:text=Tyreece Simpson has informed the,it wish to do so.

"Young striker could depart at end of season

Tyreece Simpson has informed the Club that he wishes to leave at the end of the season.

The 20-year-old striker's contract runs out this summer, although the Club does have the option to extend the deal by a further 12 months should it wish to do so.

However, should the demands of the Club be met, Tyreece could move on following the conclusion of the 2021/22 season.

"Tyreece has not been training with the first-team group recently," confimed Kieran McKenna.

"His representatives spoke to the Club a couple of weeks ago and confirmed his wishes to move on in the summer."

1 minute ago, MikeyBoro said:

This mungosmum thing on the other hand definitely seems legit, unbelievably 🤣

I don’t see any reason for it to be fake, the account has tweets before that seem like a mum. So no reason to lie 

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

I don’t see any reason for it to be fake, the account has tweets before that seem like a mum. So no reason to lie 

Unless it's all just a massive windup from Juno10

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Was thinking the same thing, time will tell hahaha

Matt Crooks dropping down to league one after the season he has just had. Windass is obviously on about some other form of banter between the two. Lol. 

5 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

I would love it if she’s right though and we have a giles announcement tomorrow, I’m bored and can’t sleep so trying to work out if this account is real or a troll or not is my entertainment 

Same, I only popped on here for a 5 min check while I put the dog out and now I think I'm still gonna be here at 2am looking for any family friends of Tyreece Simpson to see if they're spitting out gossip.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Same, I only popped on here for a 5 min check while I put the dog out and now I think I'm still gonna be here at 2am looking for any family friends of Tyreece Simpson to see if they're spitting out gossip.

youve got a duty now 

• Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?