oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Tav should be the last to be sold if ever @Leesider I really need to get you off that Beamish and onto good wholesome Guinness 

😀

Ive been in Southend(Sarfend?) for a few days so ive been on  the Peroni!£6.20 a pint🤬. I dont want to sell Tav either but he made me choose one.Im being bullied here🤣

• Haha 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I think I'd chose Mcnair, not because i dislike him, just that he's the oldest of the 4 and his value will only decrease from here on. 

Fair enough.

So pritty good week to be fair, 3 down another 6 to go in my opinion.

Gk - Darlow/Heaton

Rwb - ?

lcb - Gibson/Greaves/Davies

Dcm - choudary/killkenny

Fwd x2. - Gayle/Armstrong/Gyökeres

29 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

But if you were to sell one of either Mcnair, Dijksteel, Tav or Jones which one would you sell?

McNair in a heartbeat out of those three. It's not even a close contest.

I love McNair but if we do need to sell one more asset after Spence it would be between him or Fry for me.

Either McNair for £5m/£6m to fund other improvements to the squad. Can't see him starting over Dijksteel.

or Fry because he's the most sellable asset we've got where we already have a good replacement.

People under estimate how difficult it would be to replace Tavernier.

A full season under Wilder with competent strikers and Tavernier hits 15+ goal contributions from Central Midfield.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Anyone seen Leo yet in any of the videos 🤔 🧐 

Dont worry I think the club Dare not sack him , I always imagine everytime we change manager and clear out all the previous managers staff they are always like Leo were getting a new goal keeper coach and he is like great I can't wait to meet him and he has that look in his eyea like he does when he's raging at a referee and they decide against letting him go for their own safety and just have 2 gk coaches lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Rob said:

Dont worry I think the club Dare not sack him , I always imagine everytime we change manager and clear out all the previous managers staff they are always like Leo were getting a new goal keeper coach and he is like great I can't wait to meet him and he has that look in his eyea like he does when he's raging at a referee and they decide against letting him go for their own safety and just have 2 gk coaches lol 

He's not a gk coach for us now, he's just a standard coach.

Hope we never get rid, love the bloke

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

So pritty good week to be fair, 3 down another 6 to go in my opinion.

Gk - Darlow/Heaton

Rwb - ?

lcb - Gibson/Greaves/Davies

Dcm - choudary/killkenny

Fwd x2. - Gayle/Armstrong/Gyökeres

We need 2 LCBs

And we are after 3 strikers. Wilder said last season he likes to have a pool of 5 strikers. Its 3 to go with Watmore and Coburn

Rest i agree on.

13 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Anyone seen Leo yet in any of the videos 🤔 🧐 

Trying to start the annual wheres Leo rumour?

Dont worry hes still there, was speaking to him a few weeks ago at a swimming Gala in Leeds.

49 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

But if you were to sell one of either Mcnair, Dijksteel, Tav or Jones which one would you sell?

McNair, Dijksteel, Jones, Tav. In that order.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Anyone watch the video the Boro put out earlier, McGree smashed that bleep test. I reckon we’re gonna be one of the fittest sides in the division this season. Nice to see Frankie Hunter is still here

Frankie Hunter was bombed out of the first team set up under Warnock. Nice to see Wilder brought her straight back. Apparently very well regarded 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

Frankie Hunter was bombed out of the first team set up under Warnock. Nice to see Wilder brought her straight back. Apparently very well regarded 

Yeah I noticed that, doesn’t surprise me at all. Think she worked with the academy when Warnock was here. Allamby has also came back as fitness coach aswell, think we’ll be one of the fittest teams in the league this season

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

We're on alert for Butland because Sam Johnstone is going to Palace.

• Like 1
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?