oneBoro Forum

TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo

8 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

Crooks isn't a secondary striker though

He was our top scorer , so he IS a striker IMO , anyway , whatever he is , big Dave will help him out , even if it’s sorting his hair out ! 

• Confused 1
  • Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate people are going to dismiss my information and think I'm full of ****  but thought I would post this because of mixed reaction and comments which I fully understand where you are all comi

Sorry everyone, I can't go into too much detail atm with what I have been informed so that's why I'm not responding to everyone's posts. Larsen was there again today and trained. Not sure what th

When Scott came we were all dreaming of him finding a Pukki for us, a player who had seriously underwhelmed in his career before Norwich. Now we are having meltdowns because that is exactly what the C

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

He was our top scorer , so he IS a striker IMO , anyway , whatever he is , big Dave will help him out , even if it’s sorting his hair out ! 

He literally plays in centre midfield? Just cos he can score goals doesn’t make him a striker. McGoldrick won’t be coming in to challenge Crooks place.

7 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

That's not how it works. Just coz our strikers were *** doesn't make Crooks a strikerHumor Boomer GIF

• Haha 2

I don’t mind getting McGoldrick. However I would be pretty worried if we signed both McGoldrick and Gayle.

It all feels very short term planning this summer. Which is all well and good if McGoldrick and Gayle fire us to promotion. But in the, let’s face it, more likely case that we just miss out on promotion, we could be left with having to sort out the left wing back position again and a 33 and 35 year old in our front line. 

Although it didn’t fully work last summer, I liked the fact that it finally looked like we were trying to build for the future. It now feels like we’ve given up on that idea and are back trying to do what we have done unsuccessfully for years. 

That’s not to say that I’m not happy with the standard of players that we are being linked with. It just feels like we’re back jumping from one strategy to another which I hoped last summer’s intentions spelt the end of. 

• Like 2
Just now, Riverside94 said:

Imagine at the end of the season when McGoldrick is our top scorer 😂

on 8 goals and we finish 7th again after running out of steam after dominating teams earlier in the season but couldnt put them to bed because we panicked and signed crap forwards in the loan market.

6 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Imagine at the end of the season when McGoldrick is our top scorer 😂

This wouldn’t surprise me. He’ll have 5 goals with the rest less than that with our luck on strikers. 😂

7 minutes ago, "KM" said:

This wouldn’t surprise me. He’ll have 5 goals with the rest less than that with our luck on strikers. 😂

Imagine what could have been if Connolly had managed to score 5 goals or I suppose Lumley hadn't conceded 5 for that matter.

8 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Any ITK with some snippets? 

@diggerlad07 @Raf smog @Lurker @CrazyL and/or others like Mungos Mum or @Juninho23 

Bola in talks with another championship club.

McGoldrick wasn't at training ground today contrary to reports.

If no progress on spence deal by Friday, then it will be interesting to see if he returns to training or start his fitness examinations that he was recently provided with. 

No further updates on incoming unfortunately.

• Like 9
  • Tom changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Still Going For Just a Little Luongo
  • Borodane changed the title to TeaCider's Summer Transfer Thread 2022 - AKA: Frank deal tanked?